Summer Days *47.5*

Everyone was still preparing. Putting final touches on the plan to make sure everything was perfect.
You sat at the kitchen table drumming your fingers. Your mind continued to trace towards all your friends.
What if you couldn't do anything to help them?
You still couldn't even travel...
Melanie walked into the kitchen, she was dressed like the others now. She gave you a smile and set her bag on the table beside you.
"You ok?" She asked.
You nodded, "Just a little nervous I guess..."
Melanie rubbed your shoulder, "Don't be. We got this."
"Melanie!" Big C called from the living room.
"I'll be back." She walked out the kitchen door into the living room where you couldn't see he anymore. You sighed and returned to your thoughts.
A shiny object caught your eye though. Sticking out of the top of Mel's book bag was the corner of a metal object.
You looked around for anyone and when you made sure no one was around you took it out.
It like like a giant iPod touch almost. It was incredibly thin and a sleek shiny gray color. You pressed the screen with your fingers and the screen lit up.
"What is this...", you mumbled.
The screen entered into a folders file. You looked over the names of each file and pressed Titan when you saw the folder.
It led you to another group of files, you pressed your finger to the file that said profiles. Instantly a long list of names were shown on the page.
You looked for a name you recognized. The list was in alphabetical order and the first name you recognized was Stephanie's since her last name was Bridges.
You pressed her name and a new window opened up on the screen.
In the upper left corner was a picture of Stephanie, her face was serious and in military style.
To the right was her information:

Bridges, Stephanie A.
Height- 6'0
Weight- 176
Sector- Recognition: TITAN 974
Specializes- Long range combat

Below that was a small button that said 'Bio'.
You went to click on it but it required a password so you just exited out of the window. You scrolled down the list of names until you saw Gabriel's name. Just like Stephanie's he had a picture at the top that was serious.

Lowes, Gabriel T.
Height- 6'8
Weight- 279
Sector- Recognition: TITAN 972
Specializes- Hand to Hand combat; speed built

You really wished you knew the password but just sighed and shut out of the window. You clicked on the next familiar name, Jacob.

Quincy, Jacob B.
Height- 6'5
Weight- 291
Sector- Recognition: TITAN 973
Specializes- Medium range combat

You ignored the 'bio' button completely now, knowing you couldn't get in anyways. The next name was Melanie's.
You just glanced over her picture and looked at the info.

Sanders, Melanie J.
Height- 6'1
Weight- 189
Sector- Recognition: TITAN 809/ Leader of TITAN group J88
Specializes- Short range combat; trained in throwing knives

You exited out of her window and was about to exit out completely when one last name caught your eye. You pressed it and recognized the picture immediately. Big C had his usual grin pasted on his face even though all the other pictures were taken serious.

Tolbert, Cody S.
Height- 6'2
Weight- 297
Sector- Recognition: //::MEDICAL SUSPENSION://
::ALL INFORMATION FROM HERE ON IS UNDER TO ALL PERSONNEL BENEATH LEVEL A::

You exited out of his window thinking to yourself.
"It's funny. Melanie has something that looks just like that."
Your head snapped up at Jacob's voice.
"I-I'm so sorry!" You exclaimed.
He waved you off, "Don't worry I won't tell."
You heaved a sigh of relief. You thought the situation might have been one of those 'You know too much now' situations.
"Read anything interesting?" He asked.
You nodded, "I guess."
You set the thing aside and leaned back away from it.
"How did you get into Melanie's Spark?" He asked looking at it.
He turned it off and set it in her bag.
"Spark?" He nodded, "I just pressed the screen."
He chuckled, "Guess she forgot to enter the password again."
You chuckled along with him. Melanie walked in and grabbed her bag.
"Come on we're heading out guys." She left as quickly as she came.
"Thanks for not telling her Jacob." You said.
He laughed, "She wouldn't have cared anyways but no problem. You can call me Jack by the way."