Summer Days *33* [Riku]

THIS IS THE RIKU INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF RIKU IS NOT YOUR [BOC] THAN MOVE ALONG.

________________________________

"[Name]!" You heard a voice call, you were still to deep in sleep to recognize it. You rolled over in bed, wrapping up in your sheets and groaned.
"Go away. I'm tired..." You groaned out, drifting back into sleep. You heard a low chuckle and someone walk towards your bed.
They stopped at the edge of your bed and pecked you lightly on the lips.
Your eyes fluttered open, "Riku?"
He smiled, "Morning [Name]."
"What are you doing here?" You asked sitting up to stretch.
"I was off today, so I thought I drop by."
You slid out of bed, "Cool. Now get out I have to get ready."
You pushed him out then quickly got ready.

After getting ready you walked downstairs to see Riku flipping through a random magazine he had picked up from the coffee table, he threw it back down when you walked in.
"Where is Cloud, Roxas and Ven?" You asked, walking towards him.
"Oh, they left for work. Cloud let me in before he left."
You nodded, "So now what?"
He smirked, "Well what do you want to do?"
"I don't know", you shrugged then thought for a moment, "Oh! I have to go get something in town! Wanna come?"
Riku smiled and led you out, "Sure. What do you need to get?"

"A book? Really [Name]?" Riku asked as you both stood in front of the library.
You nodded, "Yupp! Now come on."
You both walked inside admiring the library's simple beauty.
You began to walk into the main room when Riku grabbed your arm and pulled you into the nearest book aisle and he quickly led you away from the circulation desk.
"What are you doing?" You asked.
"Avoiding her." He pointed at the lady sitting at the desk.
Her aura was a reddish-purplish, she had red hair that was graying at the roots and went to her shoulders it curled out at the ends. Her eyes were brown and she wore a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose.
"Who is she?" You whispered as he stopped sneaking away, and settled down in one of the back aisles.
"A history teacher from school. Her name's Mrs. Hartever."
"So I thought you got along with teachers Riku." You shrugged.
"She's just kinda... I don't know. She's...weird." Riku struggled for words.
You giggled, "Awe is Riku scared of the big bad History Teacher?"
He smirked.
You both stood face-to-face. You were leaning against the bookshelf behind you. Riku leaned forward, closing the gap between the two of you. His lips crashed onto yours, he cupped your face pulling you closer. Before the kiss was deepened further you pulled away.
"I-I should find my book." You mumbled.
Riku smirked and followed you to a computer.
You turned around quickly causing him to bump into you lightly.
"Um hey! Why don't you go get us reservations for someplace while I find my book. I won't be long and besides I'm starved."
You pat your hand on your stomach for emphasis.
Riku nodded, "Sure. Good idea. I'll meet you outside when you're done."
Riku pecked you the cheek before taking the same route he took coming in, avoiding Mrs. Hartever.
You quickly typed in 'Aura'.
Two books popped up. The first was in the fiction section and was about some girl and her best friend or something. You skipped over it and went to the second. It was in the nonfiction section, you wrote the section number on a slip of paper by the computer and went to find it.
After searching aisle after aisle you finally found it. It was a thick book, with old pages and a worn out cover. You picked it up and sat at a nearby table. You flipped it open, skipping the intro and getting straight to the information.

The aura shows the persons inner personality and can reveal who they really are. People with the gift of sight, or known as it's common slang word Gazer, can see into a person's inner self.

The rest of the paragraph seemed to go on and on about how great the Gazer's were and how very few people could see and yadda yadda blah blah. You skipped over the next few pages, your eyes locked onto a section where the title was highlighted.

Danger
Some Gazers will be wanted by many, which is why those few special Gazers choose to remain in hiding or not reveal their secret to others. They are wanted for not only their ability of sight but of their ability of control.
Controlling is dangerous and can have disastrous results which is why I must warn any new Gazer of this ability. Not all Gazers will obtain this special power. in fact most will not, but those who do must be extra careful. If a Gazer with this ability knows the color of the person's Aura and their name then the Gazer has the ability to will that person to do whatever they please.

You stopped reading.
Took in a deep breath and re-read that paragraph.
The info didn't change.
Was it true? Could you actually...
"Namine." You whispered.
You knew her name and her Aura, and she had listened to you! This explains it all.
You skipped to the very last page, it was an advertisement for the author's other book. It was a book on Travelers and Portals. You looked for the book but to no avail.
You considered checking out the book but decided against it, you couldn't carry it out without having Riku ask questions.

You put the book away then walked out to meet Riku.
He was standing at the top stair, hands in his pockets, with his back to the door.
"Hey you ready?" You asked.
He turned around, "Yeah. Where's your book? Did you find it?"
You shook your head and lied, "No they didn't have it."
"Oh well maybe you can check later. Let's go." He held your hand in his and led you away.
He led you to a small strip mall besides the large mall itself. He took you to a small Cafe named, 'JiJi's Cafe'.
Inside was decorated nicely. With tables spread throughout the restaurant and a bar in the back, TV's were hung on the walls.
"Hi welcome to JiJi's! Follow me." A young waitress with a light purple aura led you to a table by a window.
Before she left you both ordered a sandwich with your choice of drinks. She wrote it down and walked away.
"I didn't even know this place existed." You said looking around.
Riku chuckled, "I used to work here."
"Really!?"
He nodded, "Yeah. I quit and moved to the smoothie stand in the mall though."
"Why? Did it have better pay or something?" You asked.
"Nah. Here pays better. I changed so I could hang out with Sora."
He crossed his arms.
"Oh that's cool. You guys have been friends for a long time huh?"
He nodded and chuckled, "Yeah since we were like 5."
"That's really cool. Do you argue a lot?"
"Sometimes. Over little things, most of the fights we had were over silly stuff like who'd get the last slice of pizza or something. The biggest fight we had was this year."
You grimaced, "Oh. You mean the one about...", you didn't finish your sentence.
"You. Yeah." Riku finished for you.
It was silent for a moment, but luckily the waitress chose this time to bring your food over.
The conversation switched to something upbeat as you both ate.
The waitress brought the check, Riku insisted on paying and after a brief argument he did.

He held your hand and begun to walk out.
"Riku!"
You both turned. Sora ran up.
"[Name]!?" Sora saw you holding hands and his normal smile faltered.
"I need you to help me work. We got some orders filling I we need to unload." He said.
Riku sighed, "Alright. Let me take [Name] home."
He led you away not waiting for Sora's answer.
"Ok. Bye [Name]." Sora walked away, his hands stuffed into his pockets.

Riku cut through the park leading you home, his hand still intertwined with yours.
"Hey [Name]?" He asked.
"Yeah Riku?" You turned to look at him.
He thought for a minute before making eye contact with you.
"I... I love you." He stated.
You opened your mouth stupidly to just end up closing it again, you were speechless.
"Riku I..." You tried to create words again but failed.
You reached your house.
"Listen. Don't answer. I just wanted you to know how I feel." He smiled and pecked you on the cheek.
"Bye [Name]. See you later." He began to walk away.
"Bye Riku." You muttered.

You walked in and found Cloud watching TV in the couch.
"Hey. Where have you been?" Cloud asked.
"Out. You?" You replied sitting besides him.
He raised an eyebrow at you and smirked, "I was out too."
He was watching a football game when you thought of your scheme.
You looked at Cloud. Okay, you knew his name. His aura was like a baby blue. You kept that in your mind.
"Cloud change the channel to the Food Network." You said.
You chose Food Network because he never watched that channel especially when there was a football game on.
He changed it nonchalantly.
You gasped.
"Ok. Umm Cloud go get me a bag of chips and a soda...please."
He stood and went to the kitchen as you sat there in a surprised state of mind. He came back with Doritos and a Sprite. He tossed it to you and sat back down wordlessly.
"Ok Cloud, go back go normal." You said.
He shook his head and groaned, "What the- Hey! Why is the food network on?!"
He quickly changed it back he turned to look at you.
"Oh thanks." He took your chips and soda.
You nodded and went back to your room wondering if this was all just a dream.