Summer Days *33* [Zack]

THIS IS THE ZACK INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF ZACK IS NOT YOUR [BOC] THAN MOVE ALONG.

__________________________________

"[Name]!" You heard a voice call, you were still to deep in sleep to recognize it. You rolled over in bed, wrapping up in your sheets and groaned.

"Go away. I'm tired..." You groaned out, drifting back into sleep. You heard footsteps walk towards your bed then you felt someone lay next to you in bed on top of the covers. They draped an arm over your waist, they kissed the top of your head. Finally waking up you rolled over to face him. Zack's blue eyes and sweet grin faced you. His bright blue aura glowed radiantly.

"Morning gorgeous. Have a good sleep?" He asked smiling.

"Yeah I did actually." You answered smiling right back, "What are you doing here?"

"Im off this morning. I wanted to hang out with you, that cool?" He asked.

"As ice." You replied.

"That was so corny. I can't believe you said that." He chuckled.

You stuck your tongue out at him, "Was not. Just admit it, you thought it was incredibly adorable."

He smirked and kissed the tip of your nose, "Ok I admit it. You are extremely adorable."

You pulled out from Zack's arm and got up.

"Alright get out. I gotta get dressed." You shooed him out of the room. On the way out he felt your black dress you had worn last night.

"You should wear this! I bet you-"

You closed the door on him mid sentence.

You quickly got ready and walked downstairs, where Zack was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Where's Cloud, Roxas and Ven?" You asked.

"Ven is at Auron's Dojo, Roxas is at work, and Cloud just left to go to work I guess." Zack answered.

You sat next to Zack.

"Alright so what do you want to do today?" You asked him, linking arms with him and leaning on his muscled shoulder. He shrugged, moving your head with his shoulder.

"I don't care, Im game for anything." He replied simply.

You thought a moment before you dragged him off the couch.

"I know follow me." You cheered and the both of you walked out of the house talking and laughing.

"[Name], when I said I was game for anything I didn't literally mean anything." Zack sighed as you dragged him inside the Public Library.

"Isnt just being with me enough? Even if we are in a library?" You asked giving him a puppy dog pout.

"You can't use that on me, it's totally unfair and besides Im the master of that pout." He crossed his arms and smirked.

"Zachary." You said his name dragging it out.

He smiled, "I don't know why but my name seems a hundred times better when I hear you say it."

You blushed. He picked you up and slung you over his shoulder carrying you into the main room of the library.

"Mr. Fair!" A lady behind the circulation desk called. Zack nearly dropped you in his surprise but set you down gently.

"H-Hey Mrs. H. What's up?" He waved at the lady.

The lady had a reddish-purplish aura around her. She had red hair that was graying at the roots and went to her shoulders it curled out at the ends. Her eyes were brown and she wore a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose.