Summer Days *41*

It was absolutely unbearable to stand there and watch your friends screaming on the ground. You closed your eyes crying.
"Stop it! Stop it now!" You yelled.
Cloud, Tifa, and Ven were trying to help them but they couldn't do anything. Eventually the screaming stopped. All you could hear were your sobs.
"Rise." Xemnas's deep voice commanded from behind you.
You heard steps and opened your eyes. Cloud had pushed Ven and Tifa away from the others, they were standing only a few feet away now.
Everyone else stood straight as a statue staring at Xemnas. They looked like Yazoo now too. All their auras turned black as it neared them and each of them had a ring of yellow around their pupil.
Xemnas began to laugh.
"Guys?" You whispered.
Xemnas turned to look at Cloud, Ven, and Tifa.
"Now what to do with you three?" He asked.
He thought a minute before answering, "Well Mr. Ventus, I suppose, can come with us considering he hasn't received his shot yet, Cloud as well I suppose... Though Ms. Lockhart, I'm afraid is faulty. She has no further use for me..."
He turned to the group.
"You five, capture Ventus and Cloud. Bring them to my lab. Get rid of Ms. Lockhart. The rest of you, do a sweep of the town and capture anyone who isn't my slave or tries to resist."
Xemnas handed Kadaj the metal rectangle control box, "This is to activate the chemical in others."
All your friends walked away not giving you, Cloud, Ven, or Tifa a second glance. The five who stayed were Angeal, Leon, Cid, Zack and Auron. They all stood glaring at Cloud, Ven, and Tifa with hate in their eyes.
It scared you.
You've never seen any of them look so hateful so....so dangerous.
Zack's normal bright blue eyes were dulled and emotionless. The yellow ring around his pupil seemed to haunt you. Leon's aura, his normal dark sunset orange, seemed polluted with the dark seeping black that surrounded him. Cid and Auron who normally seemed so heroic and good willed looked like strangers now. Angeal looked dead on the inside.
Rufus grabbed your arm and began to drag you away, you watched helplessly as Auron, Angeal, Cid, Zack, and Leon walked towards Cloud, Ven, and Tifa.
The five of them had their weapons ready, no remorse was shown on their faces. Cloud stood protectively in front of Ven and Tifa. Their faces were drawn with worry, how could they fight their friends?
How could they fight the ones they grew up with?
The ones they've known forever?
Rufus continued to drag you away, you fought against him.
"Let me go!" You yelled.
Rufus pulled even harder, you couldn't let this happen.
"Come on I haven't all day." Xemnas sighed walking away with Sephiroth.
Rufus growled a threat at you and pulled you so hard you fell onto your back. He released you and kicked you in the side knocking the breath out of you.
"[Name]!" Ven yelled and tried to run towards you. Cid shot out his weapon hitting Ven across the forehead, Ven hit the ground on his back and remained motionless.
"Ventus!" Cloud yelled while blocking an attack from Leon that was aimed at Tifa.
You sat up clutching your side, Rufus was yelling at you but you droned him out.
Cloud was fighting off all five of his friends.
This wasn't right, none of it was.
You shook your head and closed your eyes.
'I need to help them...'
Marlene hadn't talked to you since you yelled at her at Xemnas's house. You needed her more then ever now.
'Please Marlene Please I need you...', You pleaded.

'Just Believe [Name] Just Believe.'

You opened your eyes sat up.
"I believe...", You mumbled.
"What are you mumbling, you little brat?!" Rufus yelled grabbing your arms and yanking you to your feet.
You turned around and punched him in the face. Hard. He stumbled back and you quickly turned to face Cloud and the others. You blinked, a shock went through your body but it disappeared as quickly as it came and you went from standing almost 10 feet away from Cloud to standing right in front of him. You dove towards Ven, letting one hand rest on his chest then grabbed Tifa's wrist.
"Cloud grab on!" You yelled.
Cloud used his sword to block one last attack from Auron then he grabbed you by the shoulder.
You blinked.
Then the four of you were gone.

ZOOM RESULT

XEMNAS
Xemnas watched as you traveled from besides Rufus to where Cloud, Ven, and Tifa were. Leaving the metal anti-traveling bracelet to spin in a circle where you once stood.
You then traveled away with Cloud, Ven, and Tifa.
The five slaves stood there stupidly. Xemnas growled under his breath and grabbed Sephiroth by the shirt.
"What are you waiting for?! Go after them now!!" He roared.
Sephiroth peeled away from Xemnas and walked to the portal you traveled through. He sighed and turned back to Xemnas.
"I can't." Sephiroth said.
"What do you mean you can't?" Xemnas asked through clenched teeth.
"This portal isn't traceable...", Sephiroth replied.
"What do you-?!" Xemnas interrupted himself with an angry sigh then started over, "What do you mean it isn't traceable? She isn't even a moderate traveler."
"I don't know but-", Sephiroth was interrupted.
"A advanced traveler like yourself can't track a beginner traveler like her?!" Xemnas turned to his five slaves, "And what do you think you are doing?!"
They remained silent.
"Go to the lab now!" He roared.
They stalked away making hissing noises. He went over to Rufus who lay on the ground groaning clutching his nose.
Xemnas kicked him in the side, "Get up you pathetic loser. You are useless to me so far!"
Xemnas began to storm away and roared, "I want that girl!!"

END OF ZOOM RESULT

You groaned and tried to open your eyes. Nothing happened.
'Im not dead am I?'
You heard Marlene faintly giggle.
"Look she's waking up." A voice you didn't recognize said. With all the power you had left in you, you cracked open your eyes. The room was bright and you blinked multiple times before your sight fully returned.
You were in a white hospital room lying in one of the medical beds strapped into a heart monitor. Standing over you were two people you didn't know.
The one closet to you was wearing a white doctor coat, she had brown hair that went to her shoulders. Her brown eyes were checking all your vitals and the heart monitor.
The guy next to her had black shaggy hair with brown eyes as well, his face had freckles scattered across the bridge of his nose and on his cheeks. He wore blue scrubs.
"I can see that Daniel." The doctor replied.
She smiled at you, "How are you feeling sweetheart?"
You opened your mouth but couldn't speak, your throat burned and your mouth was dry.
"Hang on." She turned to the boy, Daniel, "Daniel get a cup of water for her."
He walked across the room and came back a moment later with a cup of water. He handed it to you and you chugged it all down.
"Th-Thank you." You managed to say.
"No problem." Daniel smiled.
"Where am I?" You asked looking at the two of them.
"Phoenix Medical Center." The woman replied.
"Where is that?" You asked again.
"Phoenix, Arizona." Daniel replied curtly.
"As in on Earth!?" You sat up.
They looked at each other and nodded. The woman pulled put a pen light and did the checkup thing where they look at your eyes.
"Hmm what's your name honey?" She asked putting the pen light away.
"[Name] [Surname]." You replied.
You held your head, what had happened? Your memory was blurred. You focused and things began to come back slowly.
The door opened.
"Sunny?" A girl with really dark brown hair and dark brown eyes walked in. She was wearing blue scrubs just like Daniel.
"Yes Maria?" The woman asked.
"The other patients just woke up." Maria smiled.
That's when it hit you.
Cloud, Ven, Tifa.
"Where are my friends??" You asked loudly.
"They just woke up apparently." Daniel gave you a grin.
"Can I see them?!"
Dr. Sunny looked skeptical.
"Come on Sunny just let her see them. She's fine." Maria encouraged.
"Well fine, but I want her in a wheelchair."

After that Maria had left and brought back a wheelchair. Daniel and her helped you into it while Dr. Sunny had already left to check on your friends.
Daniel pushed you down the hall while Maria left saying she had to check the other patients. He pushed you into a room that looked a lot like yours.
You saw Ven lying in a bed like you were, two empty beds besides his. Cloud and Tifa sat in chairs a distance away.
"[Name]!" Tifa cried and ran towards you, she dropped to her knees and awkwardly hugged you while you sat in the wheelchair.
"Hey Tifa. How's Ven?" You asked. Your eyes didn't leave Ven's unconscious form.
"He should be fine. Don't worry. Other then a nasty headache and a bad bruise he should be right back to normal." Dr.Sunny reassured.
Cloud nodded. After a few more vital checks, Dr. Sunny and Daniel had left the room leaving you, Cloud, Tifa, and unconscious Ven alone.
Cloud tapped his foot just thinking.
The room was silent other then the beeping of Ven's heart monitor.
"You owe us an explanation." Cloud said to you.
He looked up at you. His head was properly bandaged now.
"I know...", you mumbled.
"We're a video game where you're from?" He asked skeptically.
"Yeah, just like where you're from my world is a book." You answered.
"You knew us before we even met?" He asked again.
You nodded.
Tifa walked over and put a hand on your shoulder, "Forget about that. It doesn't matter anymore. Besides we have more important issues now Cloud."
Cloud sighed and ran his hand through his hair.
"Where are we [Name]? And how did you get us here?"
"I'm a Traveler. I can teleport, you're in my world. Phoenix, Arizona to be exact." You answered.
Cloud just nodded, "Do you know what's going on with everyone else?"
"I only know what you know there."
The room was silent again.
"So this Arizona place, is this where you lived?" Tifa asked.
You shook your head, "I've never been to Arizona in my life...How did we get to the hospital exactly?"
"You teleported us right outside. Ven and you were unconscious so Cloud and I brought you in."
You nodded and leaned back in the wheelchair looking back at Ven.
You sighed.
"We can't do anything till Ventus wakes up so you should rest now." Cloud said. He gave Tifa the far right bed, and you the far left.
He took the couch without a word and stared out the window at the Arizona night sky.
You closed your eyes only to find yourself in a nightmare.