Summer Days *15*

Sorry this one is a bit Axel centric ^^", but it's also short so sorry about that too...

COMMENT & VOTE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You walked out of your bedroom, and into the kitchen in only your pajamas. You loudly yawned and sat down at the kitchen table, "Morning Tifa, Morning Cloud."

They both stared at you from the other end of the kitchen. "[Name], you're not dressed yet?" Tifa asked worried.

"Umm no. It's summer, I figured I'd just relax or something." You replied with a shrug.

Cloud chuckled, "You'll be lucky to get a few minutes of relaxation today." You scrunched your eyebrows, silently asking why.

"Today's the mall's opening day. Your first day of work, remember?"

You gulped, "I forgot to get my uniform yesterday!"

Tifa giggled and handed you a white box, "Ven picked it up for you this morning before he left for work." You smiled and took the box running upstairs to change.

Quickly you went into your room and shut the door. You opened the box and read the note inside. It read: Arrive at work at 8 am. Come dressed in your regular clothes and bring your uniforms with you, your locker number is 7 and the combination is 47-03-50.

You set the note aside and looked at the clock, you had around 45 minutes to get ready and get to work. You glanced at your uniforms, there were 4 different outfits. There was a pretty outfit for Agrabah, a long flowing toga like dress for Olympus, a pirate outfit for Port Royal, and a bathing suit for Atlantis. You packed it back quickly and got dressed.

Cloud and Tifa walked you to the mall. There it was extremely crowded. It seemed as if all of Hollow Bastion was Hampshire there already. You all walked in but quickly got separated in the large mob of people. You began walking to the food court, not wanting to be late your first day.

There was a large line coming out of the restaurant already. You walked in and looked around.

"[Name]!" You turned around to see a shirtless Axel run towards you. He wrapped his arms around you in a tight hug and lifted you in the air causing you to blushed. He only had on black swim trunks, a pucca necklace, and a small red and black braided anklet on.

"W-Where's your shirt?" You asked curiously.

He chuckled, "I’m working in Atlantica today", He pointed at his uniform, "Get it?"

You nodded. "Where Am I working today?"

Axel waved for you to follow him, "Come on let's go to the locker room, they have a list in there telling you where you're working and stuff, Got it-" Axel tapped his temple but didn’t get his sentence out before Larxene's screeching voice yelled his name.

Axel flinched then turned around, "Hey boss."

Larxene stood in front of you both with her arms crossed, "Axel just what the heck do you think you're doing?"

Axel scratched his head with a chuckle, "Just showing the new kid where the locker room was."

Larxene's glare didn’t falter. "Axel get back to work. [Name] go to the locker room and get ready for your shift." She pointed towards the back at a blue door then dragged Axel away. You giggled and walked towards the blue door.

The inside of the locker room was plain, the lockers were a dull shade of green and in the middle of the room were some wooden benches. There was a door in the back leading to an employee bathroom. You went towards your locker, number seven, and put in the combination. It took you a few times to open, but eventually the ugly colored locker popped open. You left it open and walked back towards the door to look at a clipboard hanging on the wall with all the employee's names. You found your name and read across from it, "Agrabah."

You smile and dug through your box until found the Agrabah uniform. You quickly put on the revealing outfit. All you were wearing now was a pair of sandals, pants, which were poofy, silk, and pink, and a matching pink tube top. After checking your reflection out in the full length mirror wearily you put away all your stuff into your locker, closed it briskly, and walked out.

"[Name]! You're here!" Yuna walked up to you smiling, her uniform was similar to yours only hers was a faint blue.

"Cool! Your working in Agrabah today too! We get to spend my last day of work together." You began to walk with her towards the back of the restaurant.

"Your last day?" You asked. Yuna smiled and nodded, "Yeah tomorrow I’m leaving with KK and Paine for the summer exchange program. Isn't that funny? My first day of work is also my last."

You nodded with a chuckle, "I'm gonna miss you guys!"

Yuna smiled, "I'm gonna miss you too [Name]. Here", she handed you a notepad and pen, "You can take the orders for section 3." She pointed towards a group of tables in the right corner. You nodded and began to work.

You had already waited around 5 or 6 tables when you stopped to rest for a brief moment. You glanced around the room you were in. It looked as if you were sitting on a rooftop in Agrabah staring over clay building tops and sand dunes. The paint job was beautiful and so realistic. You stepped out of the large room and walked towards another. You peeked in, and gasped. It looked like Port Royal, in the far corner was half a large ship with tables and people eating on it. The other side was a dock with the rest of the tables and under the dock was actual water!

You exited and walked to the next. The next room looked as if you were underwater.

'Atlantica' you guessed. The walls were painted different shades of blue, and the ceiling looked like schools of fish and other sea creatures were swimming.

You looked at the customers and saw Axel. You smiled and were about to walk over, when Kairi pushed past you, in a purple one piece bathing suit, and went toward Axel clinging onto his arm. Axel, who was talking to a group of customers, laughed and wrapped his arm around Kairi lovingly. They motioned towards them and Axel nodded his head with a laugh. Kairi leaned up on her tip toes and planted a kiss on his cheek. Axel just continued to smile.

Your eyes widened at Axel's response to Kairi. He turned his head and caught a glimpse of you, he did a double take and his jaw dropped. You waved slightly and walked out, back towards Agrabah.

"[Name]! Wait up! [Name]!" Axel's voice rang desperately from behind you. He caught up to you and grabbed your shoulders to turn you around when he finally realized you were ignoring him. "[Name] listen to me", Axel pleaded, "It wasn’t what it looked like alright!"

You shrugged nonchalantly, "It's fine Axel. I don’t care." You gave him a small smile.

Axel sighed, "You're lying to make me feel better."

You shrugged again and began to walk away when Axel stopped you again.

"It's my job [Name], it's our job! Larxene doesn't like it when the customers see us arguing."

You looked at Axel, "Really?"

Axel nodded and smirked, "Really, and besides", Axel leaned forward and cupped your face, "I could do much, much better than Kairi."

"Axel! [Name]!", Larxene's voice screeched from a distance.

"Gotta go." You both said at the same time and laughed. He kissed your hand then left back for work, you did the same.