Summer Days *8*

Ok I decided to get more of these on here than work on FD today (dont kill me). But i figure if I can get all these on here maybe I'll attract a bigger Wattpad fanbase (hopefully)!

Sorry it's short but this is the same size it was on Quizilla :l

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The bell rang loudly releasing all the students from Vexen’s prison like class. You rushed out of the classroom keeping your head low so you wouldn’t make eye contact with Vexen himself.

“What’s your next class?” You jumped at Zexion’s voice.

“Oh hey Zexion”, You replied, “I have Math next.”

“So do I.” He said, “What’s your class number I can help you find it.”

You grinned because all you were doing before was randomly walking down the hall hoping you were at least in the right direction.

“Umm”, You pulled out your schedule and glanced down the sheet, “Room 170.”

He looked confused so you handed him the paper so he could look at it. He read over it then his eyes widened as if he was impressed.

“You have a senior math class with me.” He said.

“Great!” You chirped with a smile.

You followed Zexion down the hall until you reached a room with the numbers 170 written boldly against the wall. You stepped in after Zexion and was immediately greeted by Yuffie’s voice.

“[Name]!?” She yelled.

“Hey Yuffie.” You waved at her surprised face.

Most of the seniors you knew were in here. You saw Angeal, Zack, Cloud, Tifa, Reno, Demyx, Zexion and Yuffie. With a smile on your face you took the nearest open seat. Angeal was to your left and Demyx was to your right. Zexion was behind you and Reno sat right in front of you. The rest were sitting in a row in the back. Angeal nodded his head at you with a smile. Demyx waved internally celebrating that Axel was wrong about you not having a class with him. Reno turned in his seat and opened his mouth but was quickly cut off.

“Silence class we have a lot of work today.” The math teacher said.

Reno frowned and turned back around with a sigh.

The class went by quickly and before you knew it the bell was ringing again. You rose from your seat and began to gather your things together. You waved bye to the people you knew as they passed you. It wasn’t until most of them were gone when you noticed the note on your desk. You picked it up and looked over it for some indication on who it was from.

“What’s that?” Cloud asked resting his hand on your shoulder.

You jumped and shoved the note into your bag, “Nothing! Just my math notes.”

Cloud gazed at you questionably. Tifa shook her head and linked arms with you pulling you away from him and out the classroom. Cloud caught up with you two and walked right to the other side of you.

“Quit being paranoid Cloud.” Tifa said.

“It’s not my fault. If [Name] had seen the way some of most of the guys stared at her in class-” Cloud stared but was cut off by a glare from Tifa.

“Paranoid.” Tifa restated.

Cloud shrugged and smirked, “Or smart.”

Tifa rolled her eyes and stopped you in front of a classroom door, “Here you are [Name]! History!”