Summer Days *20*

...I REALLY need to get the rest of these on here....

Anyways big thanks to lolagirl29 for editing this one for me! :DDDD

COMMENT & VOTE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Whoa…" You said staring up at the large building. It had taken maybe around 10 minutes to walk all the way there and…wow. The building was huge and the outside was beautifully decorated in a fancy manor. You heard light footsteps and turned your head slightly to see Roxas, Cloud and Tifa walking towards the group. Cloud and Tifa were hand in hand. You smiled and turned your attention back to the building. The group walked up to the double doors. Sora tried to rip the door open but failed.
"It's locked!?" Sora yelled. He continued to pull and yank on the door to no avail.
"Ah man, this sucks," Zack said crossing his arms. Everyone agreed.
"Can I help you children?" a cold hard voice asked from behind your group.
"Mr. Xemnas! What are you doing here?" Cloud asked, backing up so that Xemnas could continue to walk to the front of the group towards the door.
"Well I came to visit 'The Beautiful Life', of course, Mr. Strife," he answered simply. His voice was cold and it sent chills down your spine.
"Well good luck with that; the doors are locked," Ven huffed, rolling his eyes. Xemnas didn’t even glance at Ven, but he took out a pair of keys and unlocked the door. He walked in. Sora caught the door and tried to follow him.
"Great Xem–" He was cut off as a young red headed lady pushed him out.
"We're closed! Can’t you read!?" She pointed at a sign that was half hidden by the bush next to the door.
"That’s a real lousy place to put a sign, ya hear?" Cid said. She glared at him and began to shut the door when Xemnas's hand reopened it.
"Ashley. These people are my guests. Do you dare treat my guests in this manner?" He said this with no emotion, never breaking eye contact with Ashley. Her lip quavered, "N-No sir. Sorry." She quickly backed away.
"Come in," Xemnas said, turning away. Everyone followed him inside a small waiting room.
"I thought it was closed?" Auron asked, walking up to Xemnas. Xemnas's face showed brief surprise, but he pushed it away and smiled a sly smile.
"Auron, old friend, I heard you came back. Nice to see you again. But I own this restaurant now. I bought it not too long ago." Auron just nodded.
"You bought this place too, yo!?" Reno asked. Axel, on his left, nudged him in the ribs and Terra, on his right, glared at him lightly. Xemnas chuckled, but his face showed no humor, "Yes Mr. Sinclair. I own this place too."
Reno looked nervous and he scratched the back of his neck.
"So where do you plan to dine tonight?" Xemnas asked. Zack looked at him weirdly and opened his mouth but Angeal quickly slapped it shut.
"What do you mean sir?" Angeal asked politely. Xemnas smiled and looked over the crowd. His eyes hovered over yours for a moment. Just that brief eye contact though sent chills through your body.
"I see. You do know what this restaurant is based upon correct?" Xemnas asked.
Ven rolled his eyes. "I’m gonna go with food?"
Cloud whacked the back of his head and Ven sighed unhappily. Xemnas ignored his comment and continued, "This restaurant was based on a book that was written a few years ago. The book was called, 'It’s a Beautiful Life', and this restaurant has different sections based on different parts of the world in the book. Much like Hollow Bastion's ‘Around the Worlds’." Everyone just listened. "Hmm, perhaps a tour then?" he asked. He didn’t wait for an answer and started to go through a door on the right.
"In this book the planet’s name was Earth." You froze in your tracks. Earth? As in your Earth? How was that even possible? Then again it probably followed the same logic of why you were now friends with people from a video game. Someone bumped into your back.
"Sorry [Name],” Demyx said.
"I-Its fine.." you mumbled, and followed Xemnas more intently now.
"This first section is named France." He led you into a beautifully decorated room. It looked as if you were in Paris on a rooftop. The walls were decorated like the city at night, and on the ceiling hung string lights that looked like the stars. In the back of the room was the Eifel tower cutting into the ceiling so it only showed half of it. The tables were all in the middle and had candles lit on it. "No way.." you murmured.
"Yeah, I guess it's pretty cool," Yuffie said leaning over your shoulder. The group continued on down another hallway into another room.
"This one is Italy,” Xemnas said. It looked as if you were standing on a Italian street with painted cars and mopeds on the walls. In the corner was the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and all the tables were in the middle, as before. It was still fancy, but not as fancy as the one before it. Before anyone could say a word Xemnas led everyone to the next room.
"This is Korea." The room was painted like the four seasons. One wall was a beautiful winter day, the one to its right was spring, the one next to spring was fall, then on winter's left was summer. The ceiling was a large Korean flag. Even the tables were made of real wood carved with beautiful designs.
"I like this one." Tifa said, before Xemnas continued the tour.
"The United States of America.” This one really caught your eye. The ceiling was a large 3-D Map of the US with 3-D land marks popping out and everything. In each corner was a different state, there were only five states though. In the back right corner was California; you could tell from the Hollywood sign on the wall. The back left corner was Florida, with Disney World signs and a beautiful beach background. The front left corner was Alabama with a background that matched Alabama's beautiful landscape and some of its history painted. The front right corner was Arizona; it showed its painted canyons and cliffs. And lastly, in the middle was Texas.
You had to be dreaming now. But then again, you had to admit it was pretty funny to have a restaurant based on Earth in the Kingdom Hearts World. You began to laugh, and everyone looked at you. You felt a hand on your shoulder. It sent another chill down your spine and your laughter died in your throat.
"You have a beautiful laugh, young miss," Xemnas’s deep voice said. You gulped and nodded slowly, pulling away from his stony grip.
"T-Thank You," you managed to gulp out. He nodded.
"Well, eat where you would like. It’s on me. But I must go now, I’m meeting someone in Italy." He gave a quick smile and left. Everyone watched him go.
"Scary," Reno chuckled, and some people nodded their agreement.
"So where are we eating?" Sora asked. That immediately started a large argument over where to eat. Leon was talking to Auron quietly. You walked over to them.
"Hey guys. Mind if I ask you a question?" you asked. They smiled and you said, "What’s up with that Xemnas guy?" Leon and Auron looked at each other before answering.
Leon said, "Well, Xemnas owns Hollow Bastion, basically. He's one of the richest guys in the world. But he's also one of the biggest low lifes you could meet."
Leon stopped and Auron started to explain, "He's been known to do a lot of illegal trading with drugs, stolen goods, and anything else he can get his filthy hands on. Every time he gets busted he pays his way out of it, and normally the guy who gets that money is Rufus Shinra."
You nodded, "Cloud and Tifa told me about Rufus; they said he was a horrible cop."
Auron and Leon nodded solemnly. "He is, and he's incredibly greedy,” Leon said. You nodded.
"We're eating here and that's final, so get a seat!" Cloud yelled. Some faces were happy and some not so happy. Everyone found a seat in a different section of the America room.
"Where's the bathroom?" you asked Auron. He pointed out the door and down the hallway. You nodded and walked out looking for the bathroom when you heard talking.
"The sooner we start, the easier it will be in the end, Xemnas. I say we just grab Sephiroth and put the plan in action!" You leaned closer to the wall, listening.
Xemnas spoke to the other voice, "Rufus, calm yourself. Let the plan unfold on its own. You must not rush perfection."
You heard Rufus groan. He spoke again, but quieter; you couldn’t hear him this time. You leaned forward a little to try and hear them. You leaned on what you thought to be a wall, but it was actually a door. It swung open and you fell at their feet. They glared down at you. You jumped up quickly; their glares did not diminish.
"I-I Was l-looking for the b-bathroom," you said quietly. Rufus's face remained stern and unmoved. Xemnas said in a deep tone almost like a growl, "Down the hall. First right."
You nodded, backing out slowly. "Thank you."
You ran back to where everyone else was forgetting the bathroom altogether.