Summer Days *11*

This one is short b/c it's a filler for the next one. I'd like to point out a new thing though! When I write results they'll either be ZOOM results or INDIVIDUAL results. The ZOOM results are basically just me writing from another POV which means you could read every single ZOOM result for the chapter if I have multiple. The INDIVIDUAL results however mean that you pick one guy and just read his result.

Message me if you have any questions about ZOOM or INDIVIDUAL!

COMMENT & VOTE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Today's the day!" You heard Tifa sing from downstairs. You walked down slowly smiling at Tifa's cheerfulness.

"Morning Tifa." You greeted and she turned to smile at you.

"[Name]! Glad to see you're up! Can you do me a favor?" Tifa paused and you nodded, "Can you go wake the boys for me?"

You chuckled and ran up the stairs. Quickly you knocked on Ven and Roxas's door. "Roxas! Ven! Time to wake up!"

The door flew open and Ven stood at the doorway, he wore his Hollow Bastion baseball jersey and pants. On his face was a broad smile.

"[Name]!" He greeted and gave you a hug lifting you into the air. "Morning!"

You blushed and he ran downstairs after letting you go. Roxas walked out next, he was smiling to himself. "Thanks [Name]."

You had a feeling he was talking about more than just waking him up. Roxas gave you one last smile before walking downstairs. You walked down the hallway to Cloud's room. You knocked on the door lightly. "Cloud?"

Silence was the response. Hesitantly you cracked the door open and peeked inside. "Cloud? You awake?"

Cloud sat on his bed, head in his hands.

"Cloud are you alright?" You asked kneeling beside him. He looked up noticing you for the first time.

"[Name]? I didn’t see you there."

"Are you ok?" you asked again.

He paused in thought then quickly nodded his head, "Yeah I think so. Let's go." He stood up and walked out without another word. You followed behind him still not fully convinced. You sat between Ven and Roxas at the breakfast table.

"We're real proud of you Ven. I can't wait to see you play

today." Cloud smiled as he lifted his drink to his mouth.

Ven's smile faltered, "What?"

Cloud nodded and smirked, "I'm gonna be right there in the bleachers cheering you on bro."

Ven stood from his seat and shook his head, "No your not."

Cloud frowned at him. You looked between the two with confusion while Tifa and Roxas ignored it. If this was another fight you didn't know what you'd do.

"I’m trying to be supportive of you." Cloud said firmly.

"Yeah well I don’t want you there." Ven shot back causing a look of pain to flash across Cloud's face. "So why don’t you go hang out with your stupid football buddies", You smiled realizing Ven's idea, "I'm sure they want you there more than me."

Tifa smiled lightly while Roxas tried to hold back his widening grin. Cloud just nodded and shrugged, "Fine. Never did like baseball anyways."

You all laughed as the mood lightened.

Most of the day people buzzed about the game, ignoring the teachers completely. The school day jut seemed to drag on forever as everyone counted down to 6 o'clock when the bug games would begin. The bell rang loudly releasing you from your last class. You ran out the front door with the everyone else. Only three more hours to go. Which meant you only had three hours to decide which game you would go to.

Would it be football or baseball?