Summer Days *2*

A/N: At the end of this one there is results. The results are basically just extra scenes right now. Later on after you meet all the guys the results will be more personalized. Like alone time between [Name] and your boy of choice.

If you have any questions hit me up with a message. I dont bite. :)

Vote Comment Fan :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You were currently following Leon and Sora down the road from Cloud’s house to the school’s office. Sora was chatting non-stop on your right and Leon was casually walking on your left.

“You're going to love it at HBA!” Sora cheered with a fist pump.

“HBA?” You questioned aloud.

“Hollow Bastion Academy.” Leon spoke up.

You nodded sheepishly feeling like an idiot.

“Do you go to HBA Leon?” You asked looking from the shorter brunette on your right to the taller one on your left.

He chuckled and his lips twitched into a smile briefly, “No I go to HBU. It’s Hollow Bastion’s University.”

You smiled and mentally slapped yourself. Of course he doesn’t still go to high school. He looks so much older than a high school senior. The rest of the walk was filled with chatter mainly from Sora. You occasionally answered his questions or nodded your head but he kept the conversation alive himself. Leon stopped where the road turned either right or left. Straight across from the three of you was a small red brick building squished between two much larger buildings.

“That’s the gym”, Sora pointed to the building on the right then to the one on the left, “and that’s the fire department.”

“The one in the middle is the registration building.” Leon said.

“Thanks.” You smiled brightly at them.

Leon began to drag his little brother down the road past the fire department.

“Bye [Name]! See you soon!” Sora called out as he left.

You waved until they were out of sight then stepped up the small brick staircase that led to the Registration building’s front door. Inside there was a gloomy aura. The ceiling and walls were a shade of monotone gray and the floor was a cold dull white tile. In the far corner was a large desk with an open wood door behind it.

“Hello?” You called out.

A tall muscled figure stepped into view from the open door. He stood behind the desk not looking up at you. His black hair stood out against the gray walls. He threw a piece of paper onto the desk then looked up.

“Do you need something?” He asked with a half smirk on his face.

“I need the registration sheets for HBA.” You said to Angeal Hewley, the SOLDIER from Final Fantasy.

“You're going to start going to HBA?” He asked lifting his hand to point at you.

You nodded in response, “I'm [Name]. I'm a junior”

He held out his hand over the desk for you to shake. You took his rough and rather large hand as he introduced himself, “Angeal.”

‘Oh I know.’ You thought smiling.

Angeal glanced around the desk then handed you a few sheets of paper, “I don’t actually work here but I think these are it.”

You took them from his hand and thanked him, “Thanks I appreciate it.”