Summer Days *18*

It's weird retyping this entire series and posting it on here while I also do Winter Days. It's like a blast from the past. The past where I sucked at writing. Wow it's amazing I had people stick with my series through the first 20 or so chapters. They were HORRIBLY written x_x. I hope Ive gotten a little bit better....at least now I capitalize things...

COMMENT & VOTE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Tifa unlocked Seventh Heaven's front door and let everyone inside. Everyone crowded in talking happily, some asking Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo different questions.
"Would you three like anything?" Tifa asked. They politely shook their head no.
"I'll take a Pepsi Tifa!" Zack yelled. Tifa rolled her eyes at him. She tapped Yuffie on the shoulder on her way to the kitchen area, "Come help me get drinks Yuffie."
"So where are you guys from?" Axel asked in a bored tone.
"Midgar." Kadaj answered simply.
"I've been there before! Man is that place gloomy." Zack said leaning back in his chair. He crossed his arms behind his head in a relaxed position.
"Where are you staying?" You asked sitting in between Zexion and Riku. Yazoo smiled at you and answered, "There is a hotel in town we're staying at."
Tifa walked out with a tray of different drinks, Yuffie behind her with a smaller tray of food. Everyone grabbed something. You just picked up a can of [SomeRandomDrink].
"So how do you like Hollow Bastion so far?" Tifa asked. Kadaj and Yazoo's eyes glanced at you quickly as they answered, "It's beautiful."
Tifa watched them glance at you and nodded nervously. Everyone's head turned towards the door as they heard it start to open. Cloud walked in with Angeal right behind him.
"Those the new kids?" Angeal asked.
"What do you think yo?" Reno yelled before chuckling with his brother. Angeal rolled his eyes walking over to the table, "I’m Angeal."
"I'm Kadaj and these are my brothers Loz and Yazoo." Kadaj shook Angeal's hand. Loz and Yazoo did the same. Cloud walked in and sat beside Tifa.
"Where's Auron?" Tifa asked.
"Auron's back!?" Terra asked. Everyone else turned to Cloud and Tifa.
"Yeah, he's with Cid right now. They stopped by his place to drop off his luggage." The room's mood lightened as everyone smiled talking about Auron.
"Aw man!" Axel yelled covering his face with his hands.
"You don’t want Auron to come?" You asked. He looked at you and his face became nervous as everyone stared at him. He shook his head quickly, "N-No Auron's cool. It's just I gotta go to work."
"It's 3'o'clock already?!" Zack asked. Axel nodded and stood up from his seat slowly. Zack groaned and laid his head on the table.
"How many people have to go to work?"You asked. More than half raised their hands. "Oh."
They slowly got up complaining about work. You smiled to yourself at the fact you were off. They thanked Tifa and said bye to everyone. It left you, Cloud, Tifa, Angeal, Ven, Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo.
"Wow I can’t believe that many people have to work. Man." You said.
Ven chuckled, "I gotta go to work in a few minutes too."
You sighed realizing you had no idea what you'd do for the rest of the day without your friends.
"Do you know where Around the Worlds is [Name]? We have to go there." Kadaj asked you. You opened your mouth when Cloud cut you off. "Why?"
Loz looked at Cloud, Kadaj and Yazoo's eyes stayed on you, "One of the girls talked to the boss and convinced her to give us a job, now do you know where it is or not?"
Angeal got up, "I'll show you."
Kadaj and Yazoo's eyes left you to look at Angeal. Angeal walked towards the door but stopped when he realized they weren’t following. "You coming or what?" He asked holding the door open. They walked out after saying bye to you and the others.
"I don’t like them." Cloud said as soon as the door shut. Tifa nudged him.
"Right there with you bro." Ven said holding his hand up for a knuckle touch that Cloud never returned. Cloud just looked at him then back to you and Tifa. Ven threw his hands up shaking his head. You giggled.
"They're new Cloud you don’t know anything about them yet." Tifa shrugged. Cloud shook his head in disagreement.
"Well I gotta go. Don’t miss me too much guys." Ven said walking out of the door.
"Well we have to work too [Name], so if you wanna stay and help..." Tifa began but Cloud stopped her and handed you 50 munny.
"Go check out the mall kid." You giggled as Tifa slapped his arm and Cloud just shrugged.
"Bye Guys!" You said walking out.