Summer Days *1*

• Dedicated to To all my Quizilla Fans :)

This entire story is on Quizilla already I'm just moving it over to my Wattpad account. I have to rewrite most of the beginning parts because on Quizilla it’s written as a quiz but once I get past chapter 22 all I have to do is copy and paste which will make uploading really quick and easy.

This is the first book of a four part series.

Comment, Vote, and Fan :)

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the car rolled to a stop you quickly began to throw your belongings into the carry-on bag. The last thing you threw in was your PSP. The words ‘Game Over’ were flashing on the screen as you turned it off. You were playing Kingdom Hearts, and some Final Fantasy occasionally, during the 3 hour drive to the airport with your parents.

“[Name], are you nervous?” You mother cooed as she set her arm over your shoulders lovingly.

You sighed with a small smile playing on your lips.

With a shake of your head, sending your [Hair Color] locks flying around your face, you replied, “Mom this isn’t the first time I’ve flown alone.”

“I know dear but it’s going to be the longest flight you’ve been on.” She said.

Her eyes began to mist up, and you could tell she was doing her best to bite back all the tears that threatened to flow over. You stepped forward and wrapped your mom into a tight hug.

“I’ll be fine. Don’t worry.” You said reassuringly.

“[Name] is a big girl now honey. Don’t worry so much.” Your dad added.

You shot him a smile and turned to hug him as well.

“I’ll miss you guys.” You said to them both as you pulled away from your father’s embrace.

“We’ll see you in a few days. Call us as soon as you land in Seoul. We have a friend who will be waiting there for you, alright?” You mother said fixing your hair with her fingers.

You politely brushed her away and put a bright grin on your face, “I know. Love you guys.”

You began to walk away as they called out that they loved you as well. You weren’t exactly excited to move to South Korea. It was an opportunity that your father had to take concerning his job of course, but you weren’t thrilled to leave your friends. With a sigh you made your way through the airport and began the long process of getting ready to board your plane.

After a few hours, and several security checks later, you found yourself sitting in your seat with the plane lifting itself off the ground. Nerves began to creep in reflexively but you forced them away as soon as they came. Only moments later a sign turned off letting all passengers know it was alright to take off their seatbelt.

You unlocked yours and enjoyed the fact you had no one sitting beside you.

“Excuse me miss would you care for a drink?” A stewardess asked as she rolled her cart down the small aisle. You shook your head and she continued on her way. Seeing there was nothing else to do you pulled out your music player, stuck in your earphones, and dozed off into a light sleep.

“Sorry but it seems we’ll be having some turbulence.” The captain’s voice called out from the intercom. As he said the words you were still rubbing the spot on the side of your head where it hit the airplane’s window. Talk about a rude awakening.