Summer Days *29*

COMMENT & VOTE

___________________________________

You woke up in your bed.

Last night once you got home and broke the news to Cloud, Ven and Roxas you had went straight to your room and hit the bed. The moment your head touched your pillow you were out like a light. You sat up and stretched. 7:08 AM You had woken before your alarm, you quickly turned your alarm off and began to get ready.

After showering and changing into something comfortable you went to your dresser to grab the manilla folder containg your work, it wasn't there...

Your eyes widened as you frantically searched the room. You ran out the door towards the kitchen.

"Cloud I can't find my..." Your eyes caught sight of it and you breathed a sigh of relief.

Cloud and Roxas stood around Ven. All three of them were reading your rough draft. They looked up at you.

"Morning [Name]." Roxas said as Cloud and Ven continued to read.

"Hey Roxy. Morning." You sat down at the kitchen island.

"It's a really good report. I'm sure you'll pass." Roxas complimented it. You grinned and nodded.

"Thanks I hope I do!" You grabbed the report as soon as Ven set it down.

"I wonder why Ms. Bea chose your project to be on Xehanort." Ven thought outloud.

"You've heard of him?" You asked.

"Of course. He's the psycho who thought Heartless could be beneficial to the worlds!" Ven cried out.

"Ooh Beneficial. That's a ten dollar word right there Ven." Roxas smirked, Ven glared at him.

"Most people know about him [Name]. It's not a shock." Cloud said shrugging.

"Alright, well Im heading to the library." You called out before exiting the house.

Once you got to the library you grabbed a computer so you could type up your report. But before you typed a single word, an idea popped in your mind. You searched 'Xemnas' trying to find out a little bit more about this guy. A few thousand results popped up. You clicked on the first one and began to read, you didn't find any real good information until you got to the eighth result:

Who is Xemnas?

Mr. Rich of Hollow Bastion. Owns everything from the stores to the town itself. He feeds money into everything to make it bigger and better but also to get his name on it. Just this past few years he has been known to control Hollow Bastion Academy and University, the Mall, Town Square...

Your breath caught in your throat at the next line.

He even bought and now runs the trolley systems. Now questions still inquire about the trolley accident that killed two people but when approached about the accident, it was blamed on faulty wiring...

Memories flooded into your mind about the story Roxas told you about his mom and sister. Xemnas couldn't have...could he? But for what use!? You scrolled back to the top of the page about to exit when something else caught your eye:

Written by- Lauren Bea

'I'll ask her when I turn this in.' you thought and exited out of the page then began to type up your essay.

You had typed the essay as fast as possible, it only took you a little over an hour. You quickly printed it and stapled it together. You ran out of the library towards the school. She said she'd be there, you hoped she was. You walked into the office and slightly jumped as you nearly ran into Sephiroth.

"Good Afternoon Miss [Name]. May I help you?" He asked, his voice tough and cold.

"I-I'm looking for Ms.Bea..." You answered quietly.

He nodded, "Right, well then follow me. You need to know this I suppose."

He led you into his office where Xemnas sat in Sphiroth's chair. Your blood turned to ice and a feeling of dread washed over you.

"Why hello Ms. [Surname]. What a pleasure to see you." His voice showed no malice or coldness.

"Im looking for Ms.Bea." Your voice came out stronger then you thought it would.

Xemnas shook his head sadly."Im afraid that's not possible..."

You wanted to run out of that office sprinting all the way home but your feet remained frozen to the ground.

"You see", he toyed with an item on Sephiroth's desk, "Ms.Bea is missing. She has been for nearly 24 hours now. No one can find her. The police expect the worst."

You couldn't grasp what he was saying and whatever words you had just came out an unintelligeble mumble.

"So I'll take a look at whatever assignment she gave you."

When you didn't hand over the Manilla folder, Sephiroth snatched it away and gave it to Xemnas. Xemnas read it over and chuckled lightly.

"You did your report on Xehanort I see. Did you know he wrote books on his theories?" He asked.

You just shook your head dumbly, afraid for your life.

"Yes he did. I've read them all... I quite liked them. I thought them to be... Intellectual and insightful."

You yelled in your head, 'That's because you wrote them you psycho!!'

Xemnas folded his hands together. "Yes well I'll get someone to grade this for you as soon as possible. But onto another matter, I'd like to talk to Cloud. You're staying with him correct?"

"Y-Yes." You whispered.

"Marvelous. Dinner at my place then. Tomorrow night, you, Cloud and his brothers and Ms. Lockheart will want to come as well I presume?"

You didn't answer.

"I'll be seeing you tomorrow then Ms. [Name]". Xemnas smiled. It was cold, hard and filled with malice. Sephiroth led you out of the office.

You stood outside for a moment, confused and hurt. Ms. Bea was trying to tell you something, something important. And it had to do with that psychopath Xemnas. You were going to find out though, that you were sure of. You began to walk home slowly.

When you got home, Cloud, Ven and Roxas were watching TV.

"[Name]! You have to see this Ms. Bea-" Ven started pointing at the screen but you interrupted him.

"Is missing. I know." You said not looking at them.

"Hey are you alright?" Roxas asked.

You nodded, "Yeah Im just tired. I think I'm gonna take a nap. Oh Cloud?"

Cloud nodded, "Yeah?"

"Xemnas wants to have dinner with us and Tifa tomorrow at his place." You walked to your room, not even noticing their faces of pure shock. You fell onto your bed and shut your eyes.