Summer Days *30*

COMMENT & VOTE

____________________________

Darkness. It surronded you. Everywhere you looked was pitch black, you felt nothing.

"Come over here!" A girl's voice whispered.

It grew louder, "Take my hand."

You felt a small hand slip into yours, and she began to lead you somewhere. In an instant everything was bright. You blinked a few times, trying to adjust your eyes.

"Hi it's nice to finally meet you!" The little girl giggled. Your eyes widened, it was Marlene. You not only recognized her from the game but from pictures you've seen of her and her mom.

"M-Marlene?" You stuttered out. She nodded and giggled again.

"No wonder my brothers like you, you're really pretty Miss [Name]!" Marlene smiled.

"You can call me just [Name]... I'm not... Dead am I?" You asked quietly. She took your hand again and began to walk with you.

"Of course not silly goose! I called you here!" She rocked yours and her hands back and forth.

"Why?"

She stopped and looked up at you, "Because I need your help and you need mine."

"What do you mean?" You were so confused.

"I need you to protect them [Name]. My brothers and they're friends. They're in terrible danger [Name], and you're the only one I know who can help!"

"Why me?" You asked.

"You already have the talent of portal access! I just need to sharpen your skills!" Her face was bright and a smile was streched from ear to ear.

"Will you help [Name]? Please?"

You nodded, "Ok. What do I have to do?"

Marlene pulled you to her level and whispered in your ear, "Just believe."

She let go of your hand, still smiling.

"Marlene where are you?" A woman's voice called.

"I have to go now [Name] good luck!" Marlene began to leave, you stopped her.

"I still don't understand!"

She ran up and hugged you, "You will."

"Marlene?" The voice called again.

"Coming Mommy!" Marlene yelled back.

"Bye [Name]!"

Marlene ran out of sight leaving you completely alone.

You stood and a wave of dizziness washed over you, it felt like the room was spinning.

"[Name]...[Name]!" You could faintly hear.

You opened your eyes, you were lying in your bed and Roxas was besides your bed. You looked at him and your eyes widened. He had a faint silver glow around him.

"What?" He asked curiously.

"I-I..." You rubbed your eyes. The glow was still there.

"Hurry and get ready, we're going shopping." With that Roxas and his silver glow walked out of your room.

'Was this because of the dream I had?' you asked yourself.

After you got changed and ready you ran downstairs and froze. Tifa, Cloud, Ven and Roxas waited for you downstairs they all had a faint glow around them. Tifa's was a pale yellow, Cloud's a baby blue, and Ven had a light green.