Summer Days *4*

The walk home from Cid’s garage wasn’t a very long one but it was silent with disappointment. After walking through the front door of the home everyone was greeted by a new voice.

“Hey Roxas have you seen my-” At the top of the stairs was a boy who looked identical to Roxas. He paused in his statement when he saw you though.

“Hey.” You waved meekly at who you knew to be Ven.

“Uh hi. Who are you?” Ven questioned as he walked down the stairs towards the four of you.

“Ven! Don’t be rude.” Tifa chastised.

Roxas stepped forward with a silent sigh and introduced him to you, “[Name] this is my twin brother Ventus. Ventus this is [Name], she’s staying with us.”

Ven nodded with a smirk playing on his lips, “Sweet. You can call me just Ven by the way.”

You nodded when Cloud stepped past you towards Ven, “Where were you today Ven?”

“Yeah we didn’t see you at Cid’s.” Tifa added to Cloud’s firm comment.

Ven rolled his eyes and shrugged, “I was hanging with my friends. Does it matter?”

Cloud didn’t reply and shook his head walking into the kitchen area. Tifa sighed looking at her boyfriend and followed him leaving you with Ven and Roxas.

“So [Name], are you going to HBA?” Ven asked taking a seat on the sofa.

Roxas gave you the single seat sofa and sat beside his brother.

“Yeah I'm a junior.” You answered with a smile.

Ven nodded, “What are your classes?”

Your smile faltered as you shrugged, “I don’t know yet. I don’t find out until Monday.”

“Well”, He grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV, “Let’s hope I got some classes with you.”

“I hope so…” Yo murmured.

The whole reason you chose to go to school was to meet more characters and hang out with them. If you didn’t get any classed with them then your entire plan basically backfires on you.

The phone handing on the wall in the kitchen area rang. Cloud an Tifa had walked upstairs moments ago so Roxas jumped up from his seat to get it.

“Got it!” He yelled up the stairs so the others could hear.

Ven watched his brother leave before turning back to you, “So how do you like Hollow Bastion so far?”

“It’s alright I guess. I still haven't seen much of it really.” You said sheepishly.

“Don’t worry. It’s a nice place and all, it just gets really boring sometimes.” Ven groaned with a shake of his head. His eyes were at the TV screen again. After a moment though he cut his eyes back to look at you.

“But maybe you’ll change that.” He said mostly to himself.

You couldn’t help but blush at the comment though. Roxas walked back towards you guys stopping at the stairs first.

“Hey Tifa! It was the guys from the mall! They said Cid turned in your request and that they’ve finished working on Seventh Heaven! They want you to come take a look at it to make sure everything is all right!”

Cloud came down the stairs first with a smile on his face, Tifa was quickly behind him with a grin etched across her lips.

“When?” She asked excitedly.