Summer Days *33* [Sora]

THIS IS THE SORA INDIVIDUAL RESULT. IF SORA IS NOT YOUR [BOC] THAN MOVE ALONG.

_____________________

"[Name]!" You heard a voice call, you were still to deep in sleep to recognize it. You rolled over in bed, wrapping up in your sheets and groaned.

"Go away. I'm tired..." You groaned out, drifting back into sleep. You heard a low chuckle and someone walk towards your bed.

Someone sat on the edge of your bed. They lightly pecked you on the cheek, so softly you questioned whether they really had kissed you or if it was just your imagination.

Your eyes fluttered open, "S-Sora? Wha are you doing here?"

Sora grinned, "Im off today! I thought I'd swing by to say hi!"

You smiled, "Thanks, where's Cloud, Roxas, and Ven?"

Sora shrugged, "Work I'm guessing. Cloud let me in before he left."

You sat up and stretched.

"Hey [Name], do you wanna do something today?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded, "Sure Sora. Sounds like fun."

Sora's smile widened, if that was even possible.

You shooed him out of your room and quickly got ready.

Once you were ready you walked downstairs to see Sora sitting on one of the kitchen bar stools. He saw you and stood.

"Ready?"

"Yeah where are we going?"

Sora thought for a minute before scratching the back of his head, "Uh, I don't know... Where do you wanna go?"

You giggled, "I have an errand to run. Follow me."

You took his hand and led him out of the house.

"Awe. The library?!" Sora cried out.

"Yupp. I wanna check out a book." You smiled.

He sighed and let his smile return, "Alright I guess. I've never been in there before you know."

"That doesn't surprise me Rai." You giggled and he bumped into you with his shoulder playfully.

Once inside you both walked through the main room talking and laughing, you didn't think you were bein that loud but apparently you were.

"Excuse me, but you are in a library NOT a playground! Shhhh!" An older lady yelled at you both.

She had a reddish-purplish aura, and red hair that was graying at the roots, it went to her shoulders and curled out at the ends. Her eyes were brown and she wore a pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose.

"O-Oh Mrs. Hartever! We're sorry! I didn't see you there..." Sora apologized.

She glared at him, "Mr. Squallhart." She put a finger to her lips.

Sora grimaced.

"If only you were more like your older brother..." She muttered the last part, barely audible.

She shooed you both away, you and Sora quickly walked to the back aisle nearest the computers.

Sora started to laugh and you joined in.

"Sorry about that." He said sheepishly.

"No problem. Who was she?"

Sora sighed, "Senior history teacher. She taught Leon when he was in school and she caught me running in the halls once. Ever since then in her eyes Ive been a bad guy."