Summer Days *21*

The results in this one are INDIVIDUAL results. So just pick one!

...I love Ven. Writing about him is just so much fun lol.

Editor: Lolagirl29

COMMENT & VOTE

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You ran back into the area where everyone else was ordering food. You quickly sat down in the closet seat looking back towards the doors, expecting Rufus or Xemnas to come busting through the door to get you.

ALABAMA
CID
"Darlin’?" You turned around towards Cid's voice.
"Yeah Cid?" you asked, cracking a smile.
“You ok? You look like you just saw a ghost kiddo." Cid raised his eyebrow at you.
You chuckled, "N-No, I’m ok."
He nodded and you looked around. You were in the area decorated like Alabama. "So why'd you choose Alabama?" You asked curiously.
He looked around and shrugged, "I don't really know, it seems nice to me. Calm and peaceful."
"Yeah." You nodded. It was kind of funny how he chose Alabama out of all of them. Especially when he had the southern accent.
Cid smiled at you. He then chuckled and ruffled your hair.
"What do ya what to eat?" he asked, handing you the menu. You smiled, thanking him and beginning to flip through it.

LEON
"[Name]?" Leon asked.
You turned and half waved, "Hey Leon. What's up?"
He stared at you, "What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing really just…", You tried to think of a word, "Umm relaxing?"
He shook his head and chuckled.
"What are you doing?" you asked him. He smirked and lifted his menu to show you.
"Oh...," you replied, scratching the back of your head. He smiled and pushed the menu between the two of you. "Thanks," You said, and leaned towards him and began to look over the menu.

FLORIDA
RENO
"Hey [Name],” Reno said.
You turned around smiling. "Reno, hey, what's up?" You leaned on the table towards him, relaxing. You looked at your surroundings, "Florida?"
He looked around as well, "Yeah."
You remembered the family vacation when you guys went to Daytona Beach, Florida. You smiled at your memories. "I love Florida, it's so sunny and relaxing,” You sighed.
"Did you read the book?" Reno asked.
Without thinking you answered, "What book?"
A confused look crossed his face. Reno thought for a moment then opened his mouth when you cut him off.
"Oh! That book!" you smiled chuckling, "Yeah! Yeah it's one of my favorite books."
Reno nodded and handed you a menu, "That’s cool."

SORA
"[Name]! Hey!" Sora said happily, giving you his famous ear-to- ear grin. You couldn't help but smile back, "Hey Sora."
Sora waved around him, "Isn't this place so cool!"
You giggled and nodded, "Yeah, what made you choose Florida?" He didn't even take time to think: he pointed to the pictures of Disney World painted on the wall. "That place looks like so much fun! I wish I could go to a place like that."
You smiled, "Yeah it does look pretty fun."
Sora gave you another smile and picked up his menu, handing you one as well.

DEMYX
"Hi [Name],” Demyx said, giving you his genuine smile.
"Hey Demy, I thought you'd be here," you said.
"Why?" he asked. You smiled and pointed to the wall painted with pictures of Florida's famous beaches. He chuckled and scratched the back of his head.
"They're pretty aren't they?" you asked. He nodded, glancing from the pictures and back to you. You both blushed when you caught him looking at you. "So, um, what are you gonna eat?" you asked, grabbing two menus off the table and handing him one.
He chuckled and opened his menu.

TEXAS
ZEXION
"[Name], where have you been?" Zexion asked. You bit your lip, shrugged, and lied, "Just the bathroom."
He seemed flushed, "O-oh."
You looked at your surroundings, taking in the Texas scenery. "Texas?" you asked Zexion.
He smiled slightly and nodded, "I've read the book, this was my favorite." You smiled. "Have you read the book?" Zexion asked, handing you a menu.
"I guess you could say that," you replied with a knowing smile.

ANGEAL
"What are you hiding from?" Angeal's deep, soothing voice asked. You jumped; he had surprised you.
"O-oh me?" you asked. He chuckled and nodded. "Umm nothing, what would make you say that?"
Angeal shrugged, "You just seem a little...jumpy."
You smiled, "I'm not jumpy."
Angeal smirked, "Sure."
You looked around. "So Texas?"
Angeal nodded, "Zexion was telling me about it. It sounded nice." You smiled and took the menu he handed you.

RIKU
"[Name]? What's wrong?" Riku asked. You turned around to look at him, still a little flushed from earlier. "N-Nothing. Why?"
He raised his eyebrow at you and you smiled at him. "I’m fine."
He smiled back, picking up a menu and handing you one. Before opening it, you looked around
"Texas?"
He smiled, "Yeah."
You shrugged. "Why?"
He smirked at you, "Why are you sitting here?"
You smiled and opened your menu, "Touché."

CALIFORNIA
AXEL
"Hey babe," Axel said, wrapping his arm around your shoulders. You were sitting in a booth with him in Hollywood, California. "Where've you been?" he asked.
"Nowhere," you said, not making eye contact and holding back a smile.
You could almost hear him smirking as he replied, "Come on."
You turned around to look at him, not being able to hold back your smile anymore. "So why'd you choose to sit here in California?"
He smirked, "So I could do this." He crumpled up a piece of paper announcing the specials, and he tossed it over the table towards where Zack was sitting. It bounced off his head; you saw him tense up but he never turned around. "Darn, it's more fun when he turns around yelling!"
You rolled your eyes, smiling, and picked up a menu.

ROXAS
"Hey [Name],” Roxas said, setting down his menu. "Oh, hey Roxy." You looked around. "So why'd you choose to sit here?"
He shrugged, "I don't really know truthfully." You and him both laughed some.
"Are you ok?" he asked afterward.
"Yeah why?" you asked.
Roxas shrugged, "I don't know, you seemed a little jumpy when you first came over."
You smiled at him, "Thanks, but I'm okay."
Roxas's smile returned as he handed you a menu.

ZACK
“[Name]!” Zack exclaimed. You turned around and smiled at him, "Hey Zack." He reached over and handed you a menu; you thanked him.
"Why are you sitting here?" you asked, looking around at the Hollywood scenery.
He smiled, "I don't know, it seemed interes-"
He was cut off as a paper ball bounced off his head. He tensed and clenched his fist.
"So Axel sat here too?" you asked, not even having to turn around to see who threw it. Zack sighed and muttered something under his breath about Axel.
"Hey forget about him!" you said, setting your hand on his back. He relaxed and gave you a reluctant smile.

ARIZONA
VEN
"So [Name]..." You heard Ven's voice and turned around.
"So Ventus..." you replied.
He raised an eyebrow, "Don't call me that."
You giggled and casually asked, "Why are you in Arizona?"
He looked at you funny, "In where?"
You rolled your eyes and waved your hand at the scenery around you both.
"Ooooh," He chuckled, "Staying away from Riku."
You scrunched your eyebrows, "Why?"
He groaned, "Why? You kidding me? That guy is such a-"
You cut him off, "Ventus Strife! That's rude."
He chuckled, "I didn't even finish my sentence."
You stuck your tongue out, "I knew what you were gonna say anyways." He smirked.

TERRA
"Hey [Name]," Terra said, smiling.
"Hey Terra," you replied. You looked around, "Arizona?"
He nodded, "Yup. It looks cool."
You nodded, taking a menu that Terra offered you. He shifted in his seat as if he were thinking about something, before leaning towards you, "So…Come here often?"
You stared at him before starting to laugh along with him.

AURON
"Hello [Name]."
You turned, "Oh hey Auron." You looked around, "Arizona?"
He nodded, "I liked Arizona when I read the book."
You smiled and nodded, "Yeah Arizona's nice."
He handed you a menu, "So are you still interested in self defense training?"
You smiled and nodded, "Yeah I’m totally pumped!" He smiled. "When do you think you'll start?" you asked.
Auron thought for a moment, "Soon I hope."

Everybody had gathered around in the middle of the room, the area that looked like Texas, to talk after everyone was done eating. The conversations seemed to die off slowly when Xemnas walked in with Sephiroth and Rufus in tow.
"I hope your meals were satisfactory?" he asked. Everyone nodded, agreeing.
"Sheesh I hope these creepers didn't poison us..." Ven muttered under his breath. Cloud glared at his brother.
"Well it like seems you are all enjoying your summer," Sephiroth said, smiling his usual cold smile.
Axel opened his mouth to talk when Auron spoke. "Yes, thank you for the meal, but we really must be on our way."
Xemnas replied, "So soon, friend?"
Before anyone else could answer Auron gave them a knowing look, "Unfortunately."
Xemnas nodded. The two of them began to talk more when you caught Sephiroth and Rufus half-staring-half-glaring at you. Your breath caught in your throat as you quickly averted your gaze. You felt a hand on your shoulder and looked up, Cloud and Tifa were standing by your side. Cloud glared back at Rufus, but Sephiroth had already looked away.
"Well please come again; I do enjoy your company, Auron, old friend," Xemnas said as Auron herded everyone out the door.
"What was that about?" Cid whispered deeply to Auron on the way back to the ship. Auron, Cid, Yuffie, Leon, Cloud and Tifa were leading the way. You listened, quietly walking behind them, while the others conversed around you.
"I don't trust him one bit, especially with his two minions with him,” Auron replied. Cloud and Tifa agreed.
"Did you see the look they gave her?" Cloud asked, whispering harshly. Auron nodded solemnly.
"We'll just keep them at a distance. I plan to start my defense classes the weekend after the summer fair."
Tifa nodded, and Cloud just focused on where they were walking.
"[Name]!!" someone yelled in your ear. You jumped and almost fell over. Cloud and the others turned around to see what was wrong, but turned back when they saw it was just Sora who yelled.
"What?" you asked, rubbing your ear.
"What's wrong? You're totally out of it!" Ven said, crossing his arms. You shrugged, "Nothing, I was just thinking."
Zack wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "You look a bit worried."
Angeal peeled him off of you and you smiled.
"I’m fine guys," you said, putting your hands up.

You yawned. It was late at night when you finally got home with Cloud, Tifa, Roxas, and Ven. You dragged yourself up the stairs towards your bedroom, saying good night to Ven and Roxas as you passed them. You got ready for bed, but before you jumped in bed you decided to go downstairs to get a glass of water to quench your thirst. You stepped out to hear yelling, you were about to run downstairs when Roxas stopped you. He was sitting behind the wall at the top of the stairs.
"Roxas? What's going on?" you asked, sitting beside him.
"Nothing, they're just fighting again," Roxas said, giving you a meek smile. You peeked downstairs to barely see Cloud and Tifa arguing in the kitchen.
"About what?" you asked.
He shrugged, "Who knows?"
You asked, "Why are you up?"
He shook his head, "Couldn't sleep with Ven's snoring and their arguing. You?"
You replied, "Oh I was thirsty."
He chuckled when Ven threw open his bedroom door. He was wearing a pair of grey sweat pants and no shirt. You blushed lightly and glanced away, but he didn't even notice you. Ven stormed to the base of the stairs rubbing his eyes, mumbling under his breath. "Shut up!!"
Cloud and Tifa's heads snapped towards Ven.
"Ven?" Cloud asked.
"Yeah it's Ven! You freaking woke me up! I have to open the store tomorrow morning! So can you shut it so I can get some real sleep!? Geez!" Ven yelled.
"We're sorry we woke you, Ventus." Tifa said quietly. Cloud nodded.
"Whatever..." Ven said, before stalking back to his bedroom, slamming the door.
"That just proves how loud they were to wake up Ven. He sleeps like a rock," Roxas said and stood, helping you up.
"Night [Name]," Roxas said.
"Night Roxas," you said, going back to your room, forgetting about the water.