Summer Days *32*

Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh...I have to rewrite chapter 33 now x_x someone kill me.....

On a different note, Ive realized that I used to suck at spelling. When I wrote Summer Days I was awful, thanks for sticking with me anyways guys. Love ya!

____________________

You walked through the white hallways looking for familiar objects so you could find your way back. But the hallways, each being pure white, resembled each other really well. You sighed but your mood lightened instantly when you saw the door to the den that led to the dining room. You walked towards it when you felt something watching you. Someone actually, and to be exact it was three someone's.

"Greetings [Name]." Kadaj said in a creepy cheerful way. Loz and Yazoo stood behind him. Kadaj had sickly green aura around him, Loz's aura was an extremely dark shade of green while Yazoo's was a pale green but instead of it all being green as it got closer to Yazoo's body it turned black. This was the first time you saw a duel colored aura. Loz had a smirk painted on his face while Yazoo's face was grim. He wore a pair of sunglasses.

"H-Hi." You said. You reached for the doorknob but Loz blocked you. They started to close in on you. You backed away slowly until your back touched a wall. You bit your lip, thinking of a way to escape.

Kadaj sighed, "You really are quite beautiful [Name]."

He used the back of his hand to trace the side of your face then cupped your chin. You could feel your heart thumping in your chest. He leaned close, to the point where you could feel his hot breath on your face.

Thwack!

A large vase flew through the air taking out Loz and Yazoo who stood behind Kadaj. Kadaj whirled around to see a fist make contact to his face, sending him flying through the air down the hallway. You turned to see your rescuer, and the person you saw was the last person you expected to see.

Kairi.

Except it didn't look like Kairi. Her normal petite figure was now one replaced with pure muscles. It looked like someone had given her arms the size of Auron's or maybe Angeal's. She wore a sleeveless gray shirt and track pants. Her hair was a mess and her aura was a dark pink.

"K-Kairi?!" You blurted out.

She looked at you, a look of sadness in her eyes.

"Kairi sorry." She whispered. Her voice was hoarse and scratchy. Seeing her like this. It scared you. What happened to her and Namine?!

"K-Kairi... W-What happened?!" You asked.

Before she said anything else she glared down the hallway.

"Trouble. Go to party." She pushed you to the door as Kadaj and the others began to rise. You gave her one last look then ran through the door, through the den and quickly opened the dining room door.

People turned to look at you, but then went back to what they were doing. You sat in your seat.

"You've been gone an awful long time Ms. [Surname]." Sephiroth said.

"Where were you!?" Rufus quietly yelled.

You took a deep breath, "S-Sorry I got lost."

Tifa gave you a look and you shrugged.

"Yeah I'm su-" But before Rufus could finish his sentence Xemnas walked in with a confused Cloud.

"You aren't yelling at my guests I hope Shinra." Xemnas asked with malice in his voice.

"I- no sir." Rufus said looking away.

"Good." Xemnas answered.

You caught Cloud's eye, he just shook his head.

Soon thereafter Xemnas after saying goodbye to the rest of his guests had led you, Tifa, Cloud, Ven and Roxas outside. He hailed you a limo.

"Take them all the way home. I'm sure none of them want to ride the trolley this late at night. Besides it could be dangerous, we wouldn't want an accident would we?" Xemnas laughed at his own joke.

Ven clenched his fists but you grabbed his arm and held him back. Everyone filed into the limo, no one said a word during the ride home. The limo dropped you off in front of your house. Tifa came in with you guys.

"Told you he could do whatever he wanted and break whatever law he wanted to." Ven muttered as he ripped off his tie upon entering his house. Him and Roxas grabbed a seat on the couch. You sat in the single seat and Cloud and Tifa sat besides each other on a smaller couch besides where Ven and Roxas sat.

"So what did Xemnas want?" Roxas asked Cloud.

Cloud sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Well he was asking me about why I didn't get a shot so I told him it was because my name wasn't on their list. After that he just asked me about how things were, and stuff like that. That's about it. Oh and he did this freaky thing, after we were done talking he ruffled my hair like he was family or a friend or something, and it kinda hurt...he yanked my hair." Cloud scratched his head.

Ven clapped his hands and turned on the TV.

"Its official. Xemnas is a creeper." Ven stated kicking his feet up and setting them on the coffee table in front of him. He started to watch a sports recap show. Roxas sighed.

"What took you so long when you went to the bathroom?" Tifa asked you.

"I never made it to the bathroom! I just said that to get out of there, but on my way to the bathroom I saw Namine!" You exclaimed.

They all sat up.

"You did?!" Cloud questioned.

"Is she alright?" Roxas asked.

You shrugged, "Well she seemed really whacked out. She ran away from me but..."

'When I yelled stop she listened.' you thought, 'And when I told her to look at me she listened, if she was running away in such a hurry why did she listen to me?'

"[Name], but what?" Tifa asked.

You shook yourself out of it, "Nevermind that. I saw Kairi too, and Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz."

"Did they hurt you?" Ven asked.

You shook your head, "No- Kadaj I think might've but..."

"But?" Cloud edged on.

"Kairi saved me." You whispered.

"Wait, Kairi saved you!? She's the one who locked you in a freezer and left you to die!" Ven yelled.

"We don't know it was Kairi, remember?" Tifa said.

"Everyone knows she did it! We just don't know how." Ven sneered.

"I know." You said raising your eyebrows.

"How?" Roxas asked.

"She's huge. Like steroid huge or something, she lifted this huge vase and totally took out Yazoo and Loz!" You gushed.

They looked at you skeptically.

"It's true!" You yelled.

"Well, hey let's just go to bed it's been along day. Alright?" Cloud asked. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I'll be back in a little while I'm just gonna make sure Tifa gets home alright." Cloud said, leading Tifa to the door.

You said bye and walked upstairs to your room. You got ready and changed into your pajamas, but as you layed there in bed your thoughts were only on Namine, Kairi, Yazoo, Loz and Kadaj.