Summer Days *17*

This one is set up a little funny. You'll read some of the story then there will be INDIVIDUAL results (you pick one) and after those results you'll read a little bit more of the actual story then at the end is two ZOOM results :) enjoy!

COMMENT & VOTE

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"[Name]! Get outta bed! We gotta get to the train station!"
You groaned and rolled over in bed, ignoring Cloud's voice. Faintly you could hear Cloud's footsteps stop beside your bed before your covers were torn off of you.
"Fine." You sighed, "I’m up."
Cloud chuckled and closed the door on his way out of your room. You got up and quickly got ready for the day. After getting dressed you ran down the stairs.
"Yeah... ok... Really?..... That's great, alright I’ll see you later then." Cloud hung up his phone smiling. You sat down at the kitchen counter.
"Who was that?" You asked.
"Angeal", Cloud answered before turning to Tifa and asking, "Guess who's coming back to Hollow Bastion."
You leaned in and began listening to their conversation closely. Inconspicuously you lifted the cup of juice Tifa gave you and began to slowly drink.
"Who?" Tifa asked sipping her own cup of OJ.
Cloud smiled as he said the name, "Auron."
You began to choke on the little sip you had taken. Cloud began to beat on your back, but you waved him off. After calming down to the point where you could breathe again you asked happily, forgetting that you weren’t supposed to know who he was yet, "Auron's coming?!"
"How do you know Auron [Name]?" Tifa asked as they both looked at you with curiosity. You opened your mouth stupidly but closed it again. You willed an excuse to come to mind quickly but got nothing.
"U-Uh well, i heard someone talk about him before...." Your voice trailed off and you scratched the back of your head.
Cloud just shrugged it off and continued, "He's coming to take back his old job."
Tifa let out a sigh of relief, "Thank Goodness."
You slid out of your seat and onto your feet, grabbing a bagel to quiet your growling stomach.
"What was his old job?" You asked.
"Why don’t you tell us [Name]? Since you've heard so much about him?" Cloud smirked at you.
Tifa rolled her eyes and answered, "Head of the police."
Your eyes widened, "Really?!"
Tifa continued, "After he left Rufus Shinra took over and trust me he has to be one of the worst cops in this town. He's absolutely awful. He accepts bribes and doesn’t care for the city at all, unlike Auron who really was all about protecting this town and its people."
Cloud nodded, "But that wasn’t his only job."
You looked from Tifa to Cloud and he continued, "He teaches martial arts part time. That's where most of the people you know learned to fight. Including Tifa and Me."
Your eyes widened, "Really? I didn’t even know most of the people i know could fight. Including you Cloud." You smirked and he ruffled your hair.
Tifa chuckled," I actually want you to take some lessons in self defense [Name]."
You nodded, "Sure, it sounds like fun."
Cloud looked at the time, "We're gonna have to leave soon, [Name] go make sure Ven and Roxas are up will ya?"
You nodded and ran upstairs. Without knocking you walked into the open door. Ven was snoring lightly in his bed while Roxas was up and dressed staring out his room window. "Roxas?"
He jumped slightly and turned to you, "[N-Name]?"
You smiled, "Cloud wanted me to check on you two, we're leaving soon."
"Alright, hey will you wake Ven for me I have to...do something." Roxas said as he looked out the window once more and ran out. You shrugged and went over to Ven's bed.
"Ven?" You shook him lightly, but he just turned over. "Ven!!" You said a little louder. He ignored you again. That was when something caught your eye. With a growing smirk on your face you walked over to their dresser where there was a little red air horn. You stood back a little from Ven's bed and prepared your ears for the loud noise that would soon erupt from the air horn. You pushed down on the button as the loud wailing sound shot out of the can. Ven yelled and fell out of his bed onto the ground. You burst out laughing and dropped the air horn. He glared up at your smirking face.
"Morning sleepy head have a nice night?" You asked.
"I’m gonna get you [Name]!" He jumped up starting you. After a brief laugh you raced out the door towards the kitchen, Ven was on your heels. After reaching the kitchen you hid behind Cloud giggling.
"Hey! What was that upstairs?" Cloud asked Ven sternly.
Ven's jaw dropped, "I’m the victim right now Cloud it was her!"
Cloud looked back at your innocent face, and replied sarcastically, "[Name]? No way not her."
"She woke me up with an air horn!" Ven said accusingly.
Cloud crossed his arms, "You should've been up in the first place anyways."
Ven looked at you and you stuck your tongue out at him.
He chuckled and shook his finger at you. He began to walk up the stairs shaking his head, "Im gonna get you later [Name]. Just you wait."
"Your lucky! If it was me getting you up i would've used the water bucket!" Cloud shouted after him. After Ven was out of sight Cloud turned around and lifted his hand up, you high fived him. "But really next time try the water bucket, it's hilarious."
The two of you laughed at Ven's expense.