Summer Days *14*

Wow i am on a ROLL. :D Anyways this has one ZOOM and tons of INDIVIDUALS. Btw the song on the side there  is the song playing while you dance. Hope you enjoy :)

COMMENT & VOTE

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

You stood in front of your mirror holding up your dress to your body, twirling back and forth. It was the last day of school, as in the day of the dance.
"[Name]!" Tifa called from downstairs, "Let's go!"
You laid your dress down on your bed when Roxas walked in. "[Name]?" He asked. You looked up and smiled at him.
"Yeah Roxas?"
"Tifa said to bring your dress with you." Roxas said. You nodded and picked up your dress, folding it neatly, setting it in your bag, praying it wouldn’t get wrinkled.
"Do you know why?" You asked him walking down the stairs towards the front door with him.
"We're staying after school to help put some last minute touches." Tifa said heading towards the door from the kitchen. You nodded as Tifa locked the door behind you and Roxas.
"Where are Ven and Cloud?" you asked.
"They already left." Roxas answered.

You walked into your first period sitting besides Olette. Hayner and Pence were on the other side of her talking to each other. "Hey Olette!"
Olette gave you a bright smile, "[Name]! I’m so excited!"
You giggled, "For the dance or because today's the last day of school?" You asked.
"The dance of course! I wish school didn't have to end!" Olette said while Hayner and Pence cheered for Summer. You giggled.
"Oh I missed your giggle [Name], did you miss me?" Seifer asked sliding into the seat behind you, Rai and Fuu with him. You gave him a skeptical look and in response Seifer put a hand on his heart and smirked, "You got me right here babe."
You rolled your eyes smiling. Nothing could bring you down today.

During gym you sat down on the bleachers with Yuffie, you didn’t have to change out today.
"I'm so excited!" Yuffie gushed. She had already graduated, along with all the other seniors. Their ceremony was yesterday afternoon. The only reason they were here today was because they had to be here if they wanted to attend the dance. You smiled to yourself thinking of how fun it was watching them all graduate. You'd only admit it to yourself, but some of the guys looked very nice in their gradually robes. You pulled yourself out of your thoughts and looked around the gym. "Where are the decorations?"
"Uhh the Lunch Room. Duh. Its bigger there then in here." Yuffie answered.
You scrunched your eyebrows, "Then where are we eating lunch?" Yuffie laughed. "We're not! Today ends early for the dance!"
"Really?!" You asked her.
Yuffie chuckled, "You don't find out anything until last minute do you [Name]?"
You groaned, "Apparently."

When you walked into the science room everyone was talking loudly sitting anywhere they wanted. Vexen nowhere in sight. You walked over to where Sora was with Ven until Kairi slid in next to him. So you changed course and walked over towards Roxas, Riku, Axel and Zack.
"Hey guys!" you said happily.
"[Name]!" They greeted you.
"What’s up with Sora and Ven?" you asked.
Riku rolled his eyes and scoffed quietly.
Axel smirked, "We wanted to send someone over to talk to Sora, and I guess you could say Ven volunteered."
"Ven just didn't want to hang around Riku." Roxas answered.
"Why?" You asked looking at Riku.
"Ven and I don't get along to well." Riku answered your question with a shrug. You glanced over at Ven then opened your mouth to ask why again when Zack cut you off.
"Ven doesn’t like Riku's 'Pretty boy' Reputation'." He explained. Riku glared at his explanation, but Zack ignored it, "And Riku doesn’t like Ven's 'I’m too cool to care' attitude."
You shook your head, "Well that’s dumb!"
Axel shrugged, "It’s life [Name], some people just don't get along. Take me and Football for a brain here." Axel motioned towards Zack.
Zack glared at him, "Hey!"
Axel put his hands up in mock surrender, "Just giving the lovely [Name] here an example. Got it memorized?"
You sighed and shook your head. You really didn't understand why they couldn't just get along.

You walked towards history and took the open seat down next to Sora before Kairi could pop out of nowhere and try and comfort him. "Hey Sora!" You said.
He smiled slightly at you, "[Name]."
You frowned and took a deep breath. You grabbed his shoulders and forced him to face you, "Sora."
Out of the corner of your eye you saw Riku, Roxas, Namine and Olette walk into the classroom and sit down on the other side of the room while you continued to talk to Sora.
You saw a red tint on Sora's face, but you ignored it. "Why have you been so gloomy lately?"
He sighed, "No reason."
You looked at him skeptically, "Yeah nothing sure."
Sora chuckled, "I just got in a little argument with Riku is all."
"Little? Little argument is when you both want the last can of Pepsi. This is no little argument Sora." you said.
Sora laughed smiling, "I guess so huh?"
You nudged him, "At least try to make up with him Sora. Please? For me?" you said.
He hesitated a moment before reluctantly nodding. "Fine. I'll talk to him after school."
You smiled as the bell rang, "Good! I'll see you at the dance today Sora!"
You ran out of the room and raced down the hall. As you turned the corner you ran into Leon. "Leon! Hey!"
Leon chuckled, "Come on, Tifa's looking for you."
He led you down the hallway where Tifa met you halfway. You and her both spent the next few hours with the others decorating things. Finally, as the starting time neared she ordered you to the bathroom.
You walked out of the bathroom, Tifa had told you to go put your dress on and she'd help you with your hair later. You started to walk to the Lunch room, excited for the dance, when you heard yelling. "Your the worst best friend ever!!" You turned the corner to see Sora and Riku yelling at each other.
"Guys!" You yelled they ignored you.
"Me!? You’re not exactly the greatest friend either!" Riku yelled.
"Guys!!" you yelled louder.
Sora swung his fist at Riku, Riku ducked dodging it.
"Guys! Guys!!!" You yelled and ran between them. They stopped briefly to look at you.
"Wow." Riku mumbled.
"What are you guys doing!?" You asked. They shook their heads and looked up to glare at each other. They both started yelling things at each other at the same time. You shook your head.
"STOP IT!!" You yelled as loud as you could. Sora and Riku stepped back.
"Miss [Name]!!" Vexen's voice screeched down the hallway. You flinched.
"Really?" You threw your hands up talking to no one in particular. Vexen marched in front of you, Riku, and Sora. He tapped his foot, crossing his arms.
"Do you know the rules Miss [Name]? There is no yelling in the hallway. Detention. Tonight." Your mouth dropped open.
"But it wasn’t her fault!" Sora yelled. Vexen ignored him.
"School's not even in session anymore!" Riku yelled.
Vexen sneered, "She is on school grounds." He pointed to you, "Tonight." He stormed away. You crossed your arms over your chest and bit your lower lip to keep it from quivering.
"[Name] We-" Sora started but you shook your head and cut him off, "Just forget it."
You walked away towards the Lunch room. You walked into the beautifully decorated Cafeteria. "Wow." You breathed.
"[Name]!" Yuffie ran up to you, "Why isn’t your hair ready!"
You sighed and mumbled, "I’m not going."
Yuffie cupped her ear, "What?"
You crossed your arms and yelled, "I said I'm not going!!"
Everyone around you stopped what they were doing to look at you as Yuffie's jaw dropped. Tifa and Cloud walked over.
"Why not?" Tifa asked.
You sat down on a nearby decorated chair, "Vexen gave me detention tonight."
"What!?" Yuffie yelled. Tifa shushed her.
"I tried to stop a fight between Riku and Sora and I raised my voice. He came and gave me detention." You explained sadly. Tifa and Yuffie began to complain when Cloud shrugged, "Well at least now I don’t have to worry about the guys fighting over her."
Tifa whacked his shoulder, "Cloud!" He shrugged. "Ignore him [Name]."
Cloud threw his hands up, "Why do you think Riku and Sora were fighting anyways?"
Tifa and Yuffie sighed in response because they knew he was right. You sighed and stood up, "This isn’t fair!"
Hesitantly you checked the large clock above you, '20 Minutes till the dance starts...20 minutes till detention.' You thought.
"I'll see you guys ok? Have fun tonight." You said before walking out and down the hall towards where Detention was held. A few people called out for your attention, but you didn't look back.

You sat quietly in the desk as Vexen read a book with his feet perched up on his desk. You could hear the music coming from the Lunch Room. You sighed. Vexen set his book down and stood up, "Stay here I'll be back."
You groaned, "Why can’t you just let me go sir!? I’m sorry for yelling, but..Come on! It’s the last day of school."
Vexen glared at you, "Stay here."
He stormed out of the classroom. You laid your head down on the desk. The sound of footsteps coming back greeted your ears, you sat up. Instead of Vexen walking through the door though it was someone else.