Summer Days *28*

Im getting closer and closer to having to rewrite chapter 33 which was the HUGE [BOC] chapter. Kill me now x_x

COMMENT & VOTE

______________________________________

A few days had passed since the vaccine but the shock of it all still hadn't faded away. The shot was probably more painful then the consequences of the toxic. Or at least that's how Sora put it. Everyone who got the shot though had a nasty looking red and purple bruise around the area where the shot was given.
After the little incident with Kadaj you had come home and found Cloud hugging Ven, but you hadn't interrupted their brother bonding moment because truthfully you rarely saw it.
It was your fourth day of self-defense class, you were still being taught by Leon and Angeal, but today was their last day helping out. Cloud went in to work early so Ven and you had walked to the dojo alone. Once you got there you went back into your daily routine. While Ven started to clean unhappily, you got changed then began to stretch.

When everyone began to file into class and were talking, Auron called you into his office. You walked in and saw a young lady sitting in a chair across from Auron.
"[Name] there's someone who needs to talk to you." Auron motioned towards the lady.
She smiled a warm smile, she had curly dark hair and light brown eyes to match her tan skin. She was really young, if you had to guess probably 24.
"Hi [Name]. It's nice to meet you, Im Ms. Bea." She offered her hand which you shook.
"Umm hi Ms. Bea." You said, a little confused.
"I'm the senior English teacher at Hollow Bastion Academy. You're supposed to have me next year." She motioned for you to sit besides her.
"Oh that's cool, but umm not to sound rude, what are you doing here?" You asked.
"Excuse me, I have to teach class." Auron excused himself before Ms. Bea continued.
"Well you see there's a slight problem. You came into the year late and we don't have any test grades, which means you may have to repeat your Junior year."
You felt your mouth drop open, "Repeat my Junior year!?"
Ms. Bea shook her head sadly.
"Im afraid so, but there is a way you can change that if you're interested?"
You shook your head madly, "Anything!"
"Well if you write me a 3-page essay on a topic I give you and turn in your rough draft, notes and the essay. We can use that as a test grade and you will pass!" She said happily.
"Alright I'll do it. What's the topic?" You asked.
She stood and so did you. Ms. Bea pulled out a manilla folder and handed to you. "That's your topic. It's due in 2 days though. Sorry for such short notice but it's been really hectic lately."
You nodded, "I understand"
"You can turn it into me when your done. Just drop it off at the school alright? Good luck!" She smiled happily one last time before exiting.
You went back into the training room of the dojo and went up to Auron.
"Auron I-" He cut you off mid sentence.
"I know. She told me. Go ahead I'll see you next Monday." Auron said.
You thanked him and got changed before running out.

You walked the streets trying to find a familiar road, when you caught sight of the one person you needed to see.
"Zexion!" You called out and ran to him.
He turned around, "[Name]?"
You gave him a smile, "What's up?"
"I'm heading to work."
You nodded, "Right well umm I need a favor."
"What is it?" He asked.
"Where's the library?"
He chuckled, "It's on the other side of town where the schools are. Just head towards school then keep going down that road. You'll see it, it's hard to miss."
"Thanks Zexion. You're a life saver."
He gave you a small smile, "No problem. Anytime for you [Name]."
You waved bye before running off towards the school side of town.

Once you got down there you realized Zexion was right. You kept going down the street for a few minutes and a large building came into view. The outside looked like the front was supported by pillars, it was beautiful.
You walked inside, it was beautifully decorated inside with tall bookshelves and tables and computers in the middle. You sat down at a table and opened the manilla folder for the first time.
"No way..." You gasped.
Your topic was Xehanort. And if course with your knowledge of Kingdom Hearts, you connected the dots. "Xemnas..." You murmered. The manilla folder contained a picture of Xehanort and a brief paragraph. You immeadietley got to work.

Hours later you were surronded by books on your table and printed pages you got off the Internet. This was crazy. Apparently Xehanort, or as you knew him to be Xemnas, was a scientist that worked with dangerous experiments. He believed that the monster Heartless race, that was destroyed completely these days, held the key to life. He believed if we could harness Heartless power then we could cure diseases, save lives, and maybe even live forever. None of his fellow scientists took him seriously though. They thought he was crazy and blew his ideas off completely. He became a joke in the scientific community. So one day he dropped off the face of the planet. Most assumed he ran away into hiding while some thought he may be dead.
But you knew.
He was hiding, right here in Hollow Bastion. Xemnas was Xehanort. You took hundreds of notes and wrote your rough draft easily. You planned on writing the full essay tomorrow, you just didn't have the energy to do it today. You sighed and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 6:34 PM. You had been there for hours. A librarian assisstant came over and helped you to put away your books, you thanked her gratefully.

ZOOM RESULTS

ZACK and ANGEAL
"Hey Puppy." Angeal smirked as he walked over to Zack who was lifting weights in their normal spot, a back corner of the gym.
"Dont call me that." Zack pouted still lifting the dumbells in his hands.
"Fine, whatever you want Fair." Angeal sat down and looked for some heavy weights.
"Do you even know my first name?" Zack asked skeptically.
Angeal chuckled and ignored him, pleased that he found the right amount of weights.
"You seen [Name] today?" Zack asked.
Angeal stumbled with his weights but quickly caught his balance.
"Yeah this morning. Why?" He asked not hiding the cold tone of his voice.
"I was looking for her this morning. I wanted to see if she wanted to get lunch with me. Couldn't find her though." Zack either ignored Angeal's cold tone or didn't even notice it, most likely the latter.
"She left training early this morning. Ms. Bea stopped by to tell her something, after that she left." Angeal said as little as possible.
"Really? Ms. Bea is cool. She was my favorite teacher." Zack smiled and set his weights down, he picked up his water bottle. Angeal just nodded. Zack sat back down. He knew his best friend liked the same girl as him, but Zack wasn't gonna back down just because of that. You were to special for that. He didn't want to fight Angeal, but if it came down to it...
They continued to lift weights most of the day, talking about football.

VEN, AXEL, and RENO
Axel threw the ball to Reno, Reno threw it back. Axel threw it to Reno again but before the baseball could touch Reno's mitt Ven jumped in front and caught it with his own glove.
"Dude what the heck yo?" Reno asked.
Ven backed up so they stood in a triangle and he began to throw with them.
"I though you were grounded?" Axel asked.
"I am. Cloud's working late tonight so I snuck out."
Reno scoffed, "Why would you sneak out of a house with a girl like [Name] in it?"
Axel pointed at his brother, "Goggles over there has a point."
Reno glared at him before chucking the ball at Axel as hard as he could. Axel caught it with a smirk.
"She's not home." Ven stated gloomily.
"Where is she?" Reno asked.
"I don't know. She left training early this morning after Ms. Bea stopped by. Haven't seen her since." Ven shrugged.
"Dude Ms. Bea is awesome yo!" Reno cheered.
"Totally, you know she bumped my grade up to passing during baseball season so I could play. I didn't even do anything. She's pretty hot too. Got it memorized?"
"Hotter then [Name]?" Ven asked, with a raised eyebrow.
Axel sent him a light glare, "Does a girl hotter then [Name] even exist?"

SORA, RIKU, and ROXAS
Roxas walked over to the smoothie stand Riku and Sora worked at.
Sora waved, "Hey Rox!"
Roxas smiled. "Hey Sora, hey Riku."
Riku nodded then continued to clean up the stand.
"Hey have you seen [Name]?" Sora asked.
Riku stopped cleaning to listen to Roxas.
Roxas shrugged, "No. Last time I saw her was when she was heading to Auron's dojo."
"She's learning from Auron?!" Sora asked.
"Really?" Riku added.
Roxas nodded.
"Why?" Roxas said leaning against the counter.
Sora blushed slightly and shrugged, "Just curious..."
Riku looked from Sora to Roxas then began to leave.
"Im gonna go pick up that order of fruit Sora."
Sora just nodded solemnly. Roxas stood straighter and checked his watch, "I got to go too. My breaks almost over."
"Alright. Bye Roxas!" Sora waved as Roxas walked back towards his job.

TERRA, DEMYX, and ZEXION
Terra walked into the music store to see Zexion and Demyx talking.
"Hey guys. Sup?"
Zexion and Demyx greeted him then continued their conversation.
"So why'd she go there?" Demyx asked. Zexion shrugged.
"Who go where?" Terra asked.
"[Name]. She went to the library." Demyx answered.
"Seriously? During the summer?" Terra asked confused.
Zexion sighed, "People read during the summer you know Fair."
Terra waved him off, "Dont call me that. That's what everyone calls Zack. That or Puppy."
Zexion sighed, "Whatever. I just hope she's ok."
"What afriad she's gonna get a paper cut? [Name]'s fine. She's a big girl." Terra said crossing his arms.
"I kinda miss her though, I haven't seen her in a while..." Demyx said.
Terra dropped his arms, "Yeah me neither..."

CID, AURON, and LEON
Cid rolled out from underneath the gummi ship he was repairing. He wiped his forehead with his arm, leaving a trail of grease. Leon threw him a towel as he walked in, "You have grease on your head."
Cid caught it and wiped it away as best as he could, "Thanks."
Leon sat down in a chair near the gummi ship. Auron followed in behind him. Auron also sat in an open chair.
Cid looked from one to the other.
"Why are y'all so darn gloomy today?"
Leon answered, "Ms. Bea came by today."
Cid shrugged, "So? Lauren is sweet as candy. Besides she's always so cheerful and animated."
Auron continued, "Yes but she came to let [Name] know that she might have to repeat her Junior year."
Cid's eyes widened, "Get out! Your kidding!"
Leon raised his eyebrow, "Does he normally kid?"
Cid waved Leon off, "Neither of you do. Man, poor darlin."
Leon and Auron nodded in agreement.