Chapter 18

Zayn's POV

She's fucking here. She's here with that bastard from her class. Whatever he's not a bastard; he's not that bad a kid. But why is she here, with him? She looks beautiful in her dress. Why the fuck would she get dressed up for him?

Aman laughs, "She's moved on bro."

"There is no fucking way." I shake my head. "She wanted to kiss me yesterday I don't think she would.."

"Go on a date with another guy and totally run into you by accident? She looks like a two timing-"

"Hi." She interrupts. Her voice is light. "I. I think I should explain..." Her dark brown eyes are looking for some sort of answer in my eyes. Her hair looks nice, is all I find myself thinking. I haven't seen it braided yet. She looks pretty.

I clench my jaw, "There's nothing to explain." I grab for a rag to clean the counter. "Your here with him; you can do whatever you want."

It comes off harsher then I intended. I just, I don't fucking want her to be on a date with another fucking guy. That should be obvious.

"You don't get to be pissed." She says her voice growing louder.

"I think I do. Seeing the girl you've been going out with for the past week with another guy can piss someone off." I refrain from shouting.

"I didn't know what we were doing! You confused me last night!"

Ugh the damn kiss.

"I don't want you to see other people." I say it as low as possible. I'm refraining from yelling at her. God knows I'm fucking pissed.

"Fine. But just so you know this is a first date." Aman clears his throat. "It's not even really a date. Who would take someone to the movies for a first date?"

I chuckle, a fucking prick would.

She taps the counter, "Can I hang out here with you guys?" Her voice light again.

Surprise takes over me. I'm slightly less pissed now. I look up at Aman, he raises his brow at me. He's not going to say no.

I nod. "Yeah. What about Corwin?"

"He's boring." She shrugs. I peek up to look at the amber of her hair twist into the blonde at its tips. Her brow arches.

"By the way..." She looks at Aman's tag. "A man. Is that how you say it?"

He scolds her and I laugh, "It's Aman."

"Well Aman I'm not a two timer."

Aman chuckles, "Hope not."

"Why don't you do your job?" She spits.

He laughs, "I am."

"I want a candy bar." She says leaning onto the counter with her arms crossed.

"Then go to family dollar and get one this is a movie theater."

She laughs and the sound is fucking beautiful. I keep my laugh to a minimum and continue to clean the counter. She has to have a comeback. I'm anticipating her comeback. Aman doesn't like girls that try to be nice to him. Like how my last lady did. He has trust issues when it comes down to me and my relationships.

She says, "That sells candy bars." She smirks at him as she taps on the glass Aman is standing in front of. "That one please?"

He laughs and looks at me. He sort of likes her. She hands him her cash and takes a bite of her chocolate. That is seducing, I look elsewhere to keep from doing anything stupid.