Chapter 41

I met so many people yesterday I'm afraid I'll forget them all. I met a Sashaa, a Juwaad, an Ameer, Aroosia, Zuzu, Nuha, Cesiah and there was more. Oh and his sisters, Donyia, Walihya, and Safaa. But I love them, they're such nice people. Open and friendly and funny. They are the type of family I wish I could have.

I stand in front of the picture of a man holding onto his son.

Patricia comes up beside me, "That's Yasir, his father. The baby that's my Zayn."

"He was so handsome. I can see Zayn gets his face structure your upper lip and his lower lip. Your eye color and his eyes shape." I stop my rambling and let the awkward air settle. "Thank you by the way, you two made such a sweet caring beautiful boy." A sexy beast I wanted to add but didn't. I did say I would always say thanks to his mother if I ever met her and now I have.

"You want it?" She asks.

"Oh no I couldn't...I just...I wish I could've met him. He seems like someone really sweet."

"Oh he was...a clown fits his character. Oh but I fancied the way he was. Cool but collective just like Zayn. Zayn really loved him and his grandfather. Those three...we couldn't get those lugs out the art studio." She laughs lightly, "I miss then."

I could tell the times when it was then was replaying in her mind. I felt it best to be silent giving her the moment. I could tell Zayn loved his grandpa.

****

His shirt off as my head rested on his chest. My finger tracing each tattoo on his upper body. I came to the Arabic letters والتر , it was so beautiful.

"What does this mean?"

"It's my grandpa's name..." I could tell I had gotten to a soft topic and almost pushed it away.

Then he said, "He was the best and his death was really the hardest for me. At least I thought it was...."

"Your dad..."

That was when he took my hand from the والتر tattoo and kissed them. He locked our hands on his abdomen and shut his eyes. Bringing that conversation to its end.

****

Patricia chuckles, "Well I guess we both were lost in a memory."

I send her smile, then look at the picture once again. "He doesn't come visit much does he?"

"Not since...."

She leads me away from the picture going into the kitchen, "Would you like some chai tea. I'm told my tea is the best."

"Yes please..."

She sits across from me as she lets the kettle burn. She looks at me with a smile taking my hand in hers.

"I hear you two are living together."

"Something like that." I say. Then again I start to think of my family and Kibble. It's because I disgraced my mother that I live with him. I need to rectify my actions I need her and I to be on better terms.

"Good morning everyone." He grabs a hold on the chair as he pecks a kiss to my cheek. He walks in to hug his mother also leaving a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning." I say.

"Morning." His mother says.

****

He was shoveling everything back into my car. All the jewelry and outfits the girls had given me. The bags we brought and the snacks his mom gave. He was ready to go but quite honestly I was too. I wanted to get home and talk with my mother.

"I'm sorry mum, we have to get back. You know I work a lot. She has school..."

He looks at me, "Your ready love, yeah?"

I smile, "Almost..." I run to the girls who are all standing around watching us all. "Can we group hug?" His sisters each give me a warm hug.

Zayn hums behind me, "You ready?"

"Right yeah I'm ready." I wave and give Patricia another hug. "Thanks for having me."

"Anytime Avery."

I get in the car and Zayn turns up the music. "Alright back to the city."

****

I stare off into space as he sings along to the song playing. He glances my way and I can feel him staring.

"Always thinking..." He says. He leans slightly trying to get a good look at my eyes I assume. Which makes me smile and force myself to look at him.

"What's little miss Avery thinking about now?"

"My family...yours is so...perfect. It makes me want to fix things with my-"

"With your mum...I did enjoy having you live with me."

I smirk, "I'll still be your girlfriend and coming to visit." Then I get a bad thought. "Or I might even just end up back with you. She might not even welcome be back."

"Argument was it really that bad."

"It was a few years worth I shit."

He chuckles as I tuck my hair behind my ear. I hold my phone in my hand wondering if I should text or call or even say anything at all. If I'm right by the time we get back to the city they should both be home.

"Don't worry Avery, I'll get you home."

I send him a smile and let out a very strained breath.

A/N

I'm so sorry about the LAME chapter. I really hate but sort of like it. Like I like parts about Zayn and his dad but everything else I hated.

Anywhore!!!!

Read.

Comment.

Vote.

AND Check Out my completed story STAGED!!! This one is soon coming to its end as well. So stay with me.

Okay loves, bye!!!