Chapter 43

A/N

So you've all gotten the situation are you happy?!! Well I'm happy and sad as we come to our end. Only a few more chapters left. I want to do something different these next few chapters. So I decided to add little pieces of some of my fav songs into the story. LOOK at the song quotes they will have something to do with the chapters!!
The lyrics will be written in bold just as this is here!

Okay, you may begin...enjoy!

Avery's POV

I can't stop crying. I've locked myself in my room. so I won't hear the knocks on the door I'm sitting out on the balcony. I've tried calling Zayn but he won't answer. I just don't understand why did that make him so angry. I know I should've told him but...

I don't know what this means. Does that mean we're over? He won't reply to my text messages or calls and it's making my heart literally feel as though Elijah Michelson from The Originals or someone, who is not important, has shoved their hand into my chest squeezing my heart. It feels so pained and nothing is making it feel better. This is worse than my break up with Blane. My heart ached but not like this. The uncertainty of it all is making my head hurt. That and the constant crying.

My dad has tried to come in. Chen too. But I don't want them, I want Zayn. I want him to at least talk to me. What I imagined happening after I told him it was nothing like this. My imagination was much more kinder to my heart.

Kibble comes licking at my fingers and I just cry even more.

"Kibble quit it!" I say. But she continues, "Kibble seriously I'm not in the mood!!!" But as I turn to look outside I see him. It's Zayn I think its Zayn!!

I wipe at my tears and begin running out of the apartment. Only in my sweatpants, tear stained t shirt and my sloppy bun.

Blane's POV

I've been standing outside since that guy told me to get out. Evidently I'm not allowed to knock on everyone's door looking for a girl. But she's my girl, I bet if he loved someone he would've let me do it. But he clearly doesn't have any love interest that damn twat.

Standing against the building unsure of where to go next I pray.

"Please Lord guide me to where I should go next. Please dear Lord guide me to her. Amen."

I begin to hear a sound from above me, "Kibble quit it!" I look up but I don't see anyone. "Kibble seriously I'm not in the mood!!!" Is that her?! Is that my Avery?!!!!

"Aaamen! Ameeen! Aaaaamen!" Hozier - "Take me to Church"

"Avery?! Avery is that you?!" But no one replies. My ounce of hope still in me. I'm not allowed back inside maybe she's coming down to me. Just as I turn to see the double doors they open. Her body stepping out. Her hair looks sloppy and she looks a mess. But she must've been miserable without me.

I attack her in a hug and she screams.

"Ahhhhh!!! Get off me!!!"

"Relax baby it's me! It's just me!!"

I turn her to face me and her eyes enlarge in shock. She pushes herself away probably in shock that I'm here.

"I'm here baby. I'm here for you."

She wipes at her moist cheeks, "Blane... I-what--what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you."

She begins shaking her head and backing away from me. She starts running again. Across the busy street. She is running really fast. I chase after her grabbing onto her arm. She pushes me back and tries to claw my hand off her arm.