Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

I hold my cigarette between my fingers standing in the corner over by the exit. My friend Aman stands out here with me.

"This girl is how old?" He asks.

I take another drag of my cigarette, "Seventeen mate." I scratch my head. "But she doesn't seem so young like. When I'm with her she is just so down to earth but like fun at the same time."

Aman drops his cigarette, "She's so young bro. I still don't see why you feel like you should wait."

"I have to wait she's underage. I'm not trying to go to jail." I laugh. "I'll wait until her birthday comes to try whatever it is I'm trying to do with her."

"She's that beautiful?" Aman hasn't got to see her yet. I have seen her two days now and I already know I like her. This isn't like last time she's different. I like her confidence and free spirit. How many people would've spoken to me at that bus stop?

"She's very beautiful but that's not it." I add trying to point out it isn't just her looks. She has an amazing personality.

"I wish I was here to see her and her bras." He says letting the smoke come from his nostrils.

"She wasn't in it. It was just at the register." I remind him. Her cheeks were red she was shy and it was cute. But I can't say I didn't try to imagine her in them. It's kind of hard to do when you've never seen her body.

"Yeah whatever I could use my imagination." He drops his cigarette in the ashtray smashing it. "Where are you going to take her tomorrow?"

"The zoo." It was an odd request. But I guess she is new here and we have like this notorious zoo. I'd go just to hang out with her more. We still don't really know each other but how else can you get to know someone?

"You are going to have to be around her a lot to get her to like whatever the hell your trying to offer her." I drop my cigarette and shove him.

"Shut up." I take him by the neck and give him a noogie. He breaks out of my grasp and I throw up my hands.

He runs his fingers through his hair, "Don't play with me Zayn I will mess up your perfect little hair. You fucker, you messed up my damn hair."

I laugh and pick up my cigarette. Then I smash it onto the ashtray. I open the door time to get back to work.

This was a short chapter. I wanted to give a small peak into Zayn's thoughts. I hope you liked it! SKIPP liked it!

(•_•) -(yah SKIPP like it!)

I'm so weird ok bye!!! xo :)