Chapter 27

All week. It's now Thursday and I still haven't seen Zayn. I caught a glimpse of him at lunch on Wednesday but it was a glimpse. I miss him so I could've easily been seeing things. I don't care if he's not interested in me I just want to talk to him. I'm beginning to miss our conversations.

So today I don't take my car. I am taking the bus. I got dressed up for this. I have my black overall skirt and Thursday colored shirt. My hair is in a ponytail and I'm in my Chucks. I just want to run into Zayn. I haven't seen him since that party. When I bitched for no reason.

I take a seat on the chilly bench. My fingers tap under the bench as I hold onto it. He should be here any minute. I see his figure walking this way and I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

He looks amazing. He has on a blue denim acid waste shirt. The one he had me wear when I was over. He has on black skinny jeans and black high tops. I watch him coming this way and my fingers seem to grip tighter on the bench. If I hold on any tighter I'll probably make the bench tip over.

I force myself to stand and the bus screeches to a stop in front of me. I let out a sigh; stupid bus. As always the bus is filled. I make my way to the pole and hold on. As he makes his way up the stairs I watch attentively. His face comes into view and my body perks up at the sight of him. He's wearing glasses and he looks super cute. Normally he has this sex appeal but now he looks like a cute nerdy bad boy.

His eyes rake over the full bus. He's most likely looking for a place to stand until they land on me. Surprise flashes on his face and returns to regular when he walks my way. His eyes look over my body and I hold in a breath of precious air.

"Hello." He says in that low voice he had the first time I spoke to him.

"Hi." I smirk. "Long time no see Zayn."

He drops his gaze and looks around the bus. "I haven't seen you at the bus in a while. I thought you were avoiding me." He says honestly.

"No. I wasn't avoiding you. I got a car."

"Then what are you doing on the bus?" He questions his eyes searching through mine as he smirks. Oh, god he's abso-fucking-lutely beautiful.

"I wanted to see you."

"To see me?" He tauntingly licks his lips. "You could've come by the art class room."

"Yeah but-"

"Avery." He says. It sounds amazing coming from his lips. "That man wants to get off." He brings his hand to my back and pulls me closer to him. I feel like his hand has sucked the air out of me. His breathing is heavy down my neck. I sink my teeth onto my lip.

He turns me to face him, "Anyway. What were you saying?"

Yeah like I can remember! "Uh I think we were talking about..."

"You not coming to the art room." He raises a brow at me, "Well?"

"I have been sort of busy at lunch." I really have. I've been reading these books that Cassidy chooses. I never thought I'd be into books. I started one book and I can't stop.

"I noticed you have friends."

"Yes." He taps on my waist and points to the front door. He keeps touching me, not that I necessarily want him to stop but it's a sign. If he doesn't want to start something he should probably stop. I walk off the bus and he shoves his hands into his pocket walking along side me.

"Are you and that long haired kid..."

He leaves it up in the air. "No, I'm still single." I don't bother looking at him, I know for a fact he's smiling at me. "What Zayn?"