Chapter 36

Zayn's POV

Her soft lips pressed to mine. Her hair in the grasps of my fingertips. Her legs spread with mine in between. Her thighs seated on mine. My phone rings as we continue to kiss.

"Zayn..." She says into my mouth.

I press my fingers into her thighs please shut up and kiss me. I suck on the bottom of her lip as she tries for my name again.

"Z-za..." She pushes on my chest, "Zayn your phone is kind of ruining the moment for me."

I shrug, "Just ignore it Avery."

"Why can't you just hang it up."

Because I already know who it is and I want to avoid your questions. I think but instead I say, "I was a little distracted by something else at the moment."

She smiles, ruffling her fingers through her hair. "Well uh I should go anyway."

"Why?"

She stands up tugging up the sleeves of her cardigan. "We've been making out for at least an hour. Besides my mom is going to start asking questions more than she already is."

I still didn't see why we hadn't told her mum yet. I really want us to be official. Official before she meets all of my family. My phone rings again and I mentally curse myself for not turning the thing off completely.

Avery leans down and kisses my lips sliding my phone out my packet as she does. I take her wrist in my fingers before she can get away with it.

"Zayn." She chuckles that mischievous smile creeping onto her face.

"Let go Avery or so help me I will..." Damn I didn't think it through. She laughs not taking anything I'm saying seriously. I take my phone and press end. Please for the love of God stop calling.

Avery smiles, "Thank you." I nod with a simple slow blink, my way of saying your welcome. I stare at her in complete silence. Her hair is straight at the top and curled at the tips. She's wearing her make up. Her eyes look so defined, making the brown look more detailed if that's possible. Her eyelashes are batting so slowly and those lips. Pink and big. She starts smiling and looking down at her converses.

"What?" She laughs lightly.

"What what?" I ask still staring.

"What?" She shrugs. "Why are you looking at me like that?" The sound of her laughter at the end as she says 'that' makes me smile.

"Avery I want to have sex with you."

What the fuck did I just say? Why the fuck did I just say that? Shit. I wasn't even thinking...I looked at her and I just...

She smiles even bigger, "I know you do." She brings her arms over my shoulders and leans forward. Her pink glossed lips kilometers away from mine.

She gentley places her lips on mine, "I really have to get going. Maybe we can have sex some other time." I take her waist a she tries to leave she is such a tease.

She giggles, "Okay okay I have to go."

"You just like to toy with my mind I bet."

"I do."

Her phone rings as she's preparing to leave and she jumps. "Oh god." She scratches at her forehead and forces a smile. Her eyes look afraid but she picks up the call.

"Oh uh yeah hey dad."

I watch her slow reacting movements, "Mhmm." She nips on her lip. "I'll be home soon." Then the girl I'm much more familiar with returns. She rolls her eyes, "Dad just tell her not to worry I said I'll be home soon."

She puts her phone in her pocket, "Walk me?"

"Happy too."

Avery's POV

I can.

I can't. I can't. I can't.

I hold onto the phone as it rings. It's only more bad news. I know this number...he keeps calling. I remember this number. I will be violating the court order for a second time if I answer this. My heart races as I slide the phone to answer. The image of his long lanky shape and him taking a fiery angry blue haired girl away from me.

"Dylan..." I answer.

"Avery. Hey." The call goes silent.

"Um. We shouldn't be talking..."

"Yeah. I know..."

"Then I'm going to go-"

"Avery wait. I keep calling to talk to you." Dylan was always a slow pace relaxed guy. Aside from his use of weed he was always laid back.

"I want to tell you I'm sorry."

"...Your sorry?"

"I shouldn't have left with Carly. I shouldn't have done that to you. You were right to do what you did..."

I silently wait for more but he doesn't say much else. Leaving me on a quiet call.

"Avery?"

"Yeah uh yeah I'm here."

"Good. How've you been? You know Blane is looking for you? He went crazy the last week anyone of us seen him."

"How crazy?"

"Like choking people if they didn't tell what they knew about you and your new whereabouts."

"How'd you guys get my number?"

"Guys?"

"Carly called me before..."

"We went to hacker Jack."

"Oh."

"Avery remember that girl I was into?"

"Yeah I remember."

"We're together and I have you to think for that...that's really why I called. To say sorry and to say thank you."

"Okay...well I forgive you. And your welcome."

"I'm happy now. Ave and I'm glad we're not into what we were into before you know?"

Something in the back of my mind ached to ask a question I shouldn't even be thinking.

"I need to go Dylan but I'm happy for you. Some part of me wishes-"

"Wait, Avery are you happy?"

"Yes I have a boyfriend and life is good so I am happy."

"Good I need you to be happy. You are my friend Avery always have been." And with that he hangs up. The phone beeps in my ear as it ends and I find myself with the smallest smile.

A/N

SORRY. It was a corny chapter but none the less I hope you liked it. Getting into the good stuff soon.

Read.

Comment.

Vote.

Thanks guys!! :)