Chapter 39

A week later...

I tug on his shirt that I'm wearing and covering up my exposed skin. His hair is into his eyes and his voice is dry as if he's just woke up. But I know better. He is going to hit me again with the pillow. We've been hitting each other all morning. I hit him with one just trying to wake him up. He went to the bathroom and came back and hit me with it.

"Avery..."

I breath heavily lying on my back, "Huh?"

"I need food."

"I'll make french toast."

"And eggs?"

"Yeah if that's what you want." Lately since I've moved in. I have done nothing but cook, go to school, and make Zayn do things he probably never even thought of doing. Like having a no music dance party. Like getting drunk on Tuesday. I just...I love it here.

The best part is we're having fun together. I make a mess and he cleans it. I cook and he draws. He works I go to school. It's perfect. He even let's me have my friends over. But more importantly our relationship it's grown, it's different now.

"Oh Avery..." He moans. "These eggs, like...so good."

"Your welcome..."Chen taught me how to cook, especially her eggs. I miss my family. I miss Chen and Kibble. I miss my parents but I'm scared to go back there. I am terrified of what will happen. They haven't cut me off but my mom hasn't called or texted. My dad he's called but I always missed him. They did get the school involved but because I'm 18 there isn't much they can do.

"You miss them yeah?"

"Yeah." I nod. He takes my waist sitting me on his lap. He just stares at me blinking with his beautiful long lashes.

"Do you want to go back?"

"I'm scared too."

"But do you want to?"

"I like staying here with you."

"Avery your not answering the question. Do you want to go home?" I attempt to jump off his lap but it only makes him grip tighter. He smiles as I continue trying to break free. I scream and he laughs telling me to hush and something about the neighbors.

I laugh extremely loud when he starts to tickle my sides. He laughs behind my laughter still tickling me.

"Please..." I say in between laughs. "Please...please stop."

As he stops my laugh begins to slow and he stares at me as I lay on the tiles of the kitchen floor.

He hovers over me and says, "Avery, I am pretty sure I'm in love with you."

My laughing stops completely and I smile, "You know you love me."

He laughs, "I knew you would say something like tha-" I cut him off with a kiss to his lips.

"I think I love you too."

He lays me back onto the cool floor and is just about to kiss me when a girl screams. A really loud scream.

"Oh my gosh Zayn!! Are you two about to have sex on the kitchen floor?!"

He and I both look at the girl. Immediately I recognize her. She's the young beautiful girl that kept calling him. He would continue to ignore her calls. She's in his house.

Is she...oh my gosh. I'm in just his shirt this doesn't look good.

He sits up, "How'd you get in?"

I get up and scowl at Zayn, "Who is this?" I ask defensively. Zayn licks his lips and points at the girl.

"This is..."

The girl interrupts, "I'm Walihya his baby sister. I'm not the baby just his younger sister."

I'm an idiot.

Zayn smiles, "Wal this is my girlfriend-"

She cuts him off, "Avery I've heard."

Zayn claps his hands together, "Good well now that you've met, Wal what are you doing here?"

She crosses her arms, "If you would stop ignoring my calls you would know. I was asked me to come for you since you don't have a car."

"I have a car." I tell her.

Zayn agrees, "We were going to come."

"Really when you were suppose to be at home yesterday. But look here you are." Zayn rolls his eyes at his sisters words and glances down at me.

"Avery and I are coming today. Head back home we haven't even finished packing."

"That's a long drive."

"I know you didn't come alone." Zayn retorts. She smiles and twirls the end of her pony.

"Fine, I'll see you back home. Nice to finally meet you Avery."

"Uh you too..." I say feeling the heat on my cheeks revealing a slight shade of pink. How embarrassing, for the second time.

She closes the door and he looks at me, "Does everyone have keys to your apartment?" I ask.

"No, I have an extra key taped on the mat in front of the door."

"Oh."

"Well we better get going. Do you want to get some of your things packed. We'll probably be there for a weekend."

"Yeah uh okay..."

****

We sit in the car his eyes focused on the road. This should be a three hour drive I'm told. He's been very quiet letting the music play softly in the car. I look at his Hazel colored eyes and the scruffiness of his beard. My beautiful little hobo his hands grip the steering wheel as his eyes graze to the rear view mirror and back to the front at the road.

"It'll be like a few hours."

I like the way he said hours. It's something about his tight thin cheeks that hug his cheekbones. His lips perk as he speaks making every word he says all the more beautiful.

Why can't my lips do this? He's blessed. I sit back watching as he drives. His sleeves rolled up and his eyes focused. He glances my way and smiles doing a double take.

"Why are you looking at me?"

"I can't look at you?" I ask in return.

He chuckles, "No you can't."

I giggle as he licks his lips looking from the road at me. His hand creeps to my thigh and causes the warmth that buzzes in between my legs.

I return the favor placing my hand on his thigh in return. My touch makes his body stiffen.

"Let's listen to some music yeah?" He says quickly taking his hand from my thigh and turning the radio up.

A/N

Sorry about this lame chapter but eh I hope you all like the chapter. If you don't sorry again.

Read.

Vote.

Comment.