Phil's Ending

Just as you were about to fall asleep you heard the door unlock and inicane Adrian who looked restless. He sat on the floor an put your head on his lap. You closed your eyes allowing tears to fall down as you thought about how close you had been to freedom. You felt your heart pang as you thought about the boys and how they must have given up by now.

"oh my dear pixie... You won't be crying for long, i promise" Adrian muttered darkly. You didn't reply,  only kept your eyes closed as you imagined that it wasn't Adrians lap you were resting on, but... Phil's.

You tensed as your eyes widened from the thought. Your heart felt hot and it hurt at the same time. Adrian noticed your change in attitude and looked at you puzzled.

"what is wr-"

"I'm in love with Phil..." you muttered quietly

Adrian gritted his teeth when he heard this and grabbed your hair yanking your head up so you were looking him in the eye. "what the fuck did uou just say Pixie" he challenged

You whimpered but stared at him angrily, suddenly feeling a jolt of energy "I said I'm in love with Phil fucking Lester and I fucking hate you "you spat.

Adrian growled and shoved you to the ground as he got up an kicked you hard in the chest  You could feel and hear your ribs snap with each kick. You screamed and cried for help, even though you knew it was no use. 

But he wasn't doned As you laid there coughing up blood Adrian left the room. After a minute you heard the door break open. You weakly looked later the door just as a familiar someone ran in the room

"y/n!" Phil yelled hugging you tightly to his chest as tears ran down his face. 

"Ph-phil ..." you muttered but before you could say anything Phil cried out in pain. You looked up to see Adrian holding the knife he just used to stab Phil in the back.

Your eyes widened an you shot up screaming "No!" and Phil fell to the ground. You ran to Adrian throwing yourself ontop of him an hitting him as hard as you could before gripping the knife trying to steal it from him.

Adrian was caught off guard and you were able to take that knife before plunging it deep into Adrian's chest. You cried out as you stabbed him multiple times before collapsing next to Phil holding him tightly.

"Phil... Please dont die... Please... I love you" you cry as cops run in and take care of others scene. You anda Phil are taken to the hospital where they take you both into surgery. 

Time skip- 

When you woke up Phil was next to you and he immediately hugged you once you opened your eyes.

"y/n! You were asleep for a week... They said that your body's exhaustion plus the trauma and the anistetics caused a small coma. They said you wouldnt wake up for a few months. . If you ever did " phil cried

Your eyes widened and you hugged him back crying hard. You could barely catch your breath as you held onto him. You shook as you broke down in his arms.

" phil... It's over  it's finally over "you cried  "he was going to kill me" 

"shhh  itsi alright now. You're alright now " Phil cooed stroking your hair "did you mean that back there ? Do you really love me?  "

You looked up at him shocked and smiled slightly before bringing his face to yours and kissed him deeply. All your love went into that kiss. You never thought you would see him again.

You two jumped apart when you heard clapping and turned to see a smug looking Dan in the doorway "well congrats, looks like you got the girl Phil. Though I'm not surprised; afterall he went against others of the police when he heard you scream and ran inside like a lunatic nearly killing himself. But if he hadn't ... You would be dead y/n" Dan explained

You smiled as you held onto Phil tightly  wishing you had done the same 6 years ago instead of running off.

After 2 years you and Phil got married, sadly you learned you couldn't have kids though and instead adopted. You loved them the same, and Xavier vowed to protect you and your children always, that it was his job to do so as a big brother