Few Weeks

Dans POV-

It's been a few weeks since y/n left. We did everything we could. We called her phone, went searching for her, even asked people around town if they saw her. No one knew where she was and Phil and I couldn't be more upset. Phil felt all the pain from before returning and now I felt it too. Y/n was our everything and now she's gone. We have to get her back no matter what.

Your pov- 

Everyday had been the same. i wake up in the park and rush over to Xaviers hotel so we can hang out all day then it's back to the park. I got use to sleeping on the bench, but was looking for somewhere permanent. I told Xavier that I didn't trust the maids at my hotel, that's why I always had my bag with me. He seemed to believe me, but was still skeptical.

Xavier an I have gotten really close, Now even he was looking for an apartment. I learned that Xavier came here because of his parents in the US. They got into some trouble and he didn't want any part of it, so he left. I still haven't told him about my past and what happened though, I'm too scared to. I don't want Xavier to suddenly treat me different once he knows, but at the same time I feel bad for keeping it from him. I feel like I'm lying to him.

"goodnight Xavier, see you in the morning" I said with a smile hugging him tightly. I watched him go inside before leaving for the park again. When I laid down I had barely closed my eyes before feeling someone grab my bag. Immediately I shot up gripping the persons wrist tightly. It was a guy who was much older than me, he had two other friends with him. 

"aw looks like the little kitten is awake after all. Why don't we try to make her purr~?" one of the guys said petting my hair softly. I pulled away and backed up only to be grabbed from behind by one of them.

'Why me?' was all I could think as the guys came closer to me.

Xaviers pov-

After y/n left I had a bad feeling so I went over to the receptionist that helped her a couple weeks ago. 

"Hello, I'm sorry to bother you, but you helped my friend find a cheap hotel a few weeks ago, I was wondering if you remember the name of it?" I asked hopeful

The girl thought for a minute "Did she have "h/l h/c hair? e/c eyes?, about (height)" she asked and I nodded excited "Well, you see, I told her there wasn't any in town, shed have to go about an hours away. Then she asked if there were any parks near by and I told her there were several, to just walk around abit and she'd find them" she said 

I stared at her in shock 'y/n has been sleeping in a park?! No! s-she must have found another place, I'm sure of it! But I have to be sure.' Without a word I ran out of the hotel and called y/ns phone. It just went to voicemail so I decided to run as fast as I could and hope I find her. I ended up at 2 parks, but didn't see her anywhere. I started to feel better as I thought that maybe she did find a hotel. I was just about to go back to my hotel when I reached the third park until I heard a scream. 'Y/n!?' 

I ran as fast as I could to where I heard the scream only to find three guys ontop of y/n. Without thinking twice I grabbed one of the guys punching him hard in the face. He fell to the ground and I hit another man before grabbing y/n off the ground and putting her behind me. I watched as the men scrambled to their feet before running away

"X-Xavier?" she asked weakly 

"Don't! I don't want to hear it!" I growled angrily before handing her my sweater to cover up. She clutched it tightly and I could see tears running down her cheeks. I gave a sigh and hugged her close "hey, I'm sorry, I'm here y/n" I said softly and gently ran my fingers through her messy hair.

Without saying a word I picked her up and carried her back to my hotel and up to my room. Half way there she was already asleep in my arms. When I got to my room I gently put her down on the bed. I sat next to her and lightly pushed her hair from her face. God she was beautiful.

I think I may actually like her... Alot.