Moving

I woke up with a jolt. Just reliving that night from 5 years ago all over again. I tried sitting up but an arm around my waist kept me down. An arm belonging to the blonde man in my dream.

His name is Adrian, turns out that night he was dumped by his girlfriend of 2 years and I reminded him of her. So he took me a replacement, only difference is that I can never leave him.

For the past 5 years he's controlled everything about me, how I dress, what I eat, who I talk to, where I go, etc. Its not too bad as long as he's not in a bad mood or drunk. But when he is I get beaten but after he hugs me an cries telling me he loves me.

I know he doesn't love me, and I don't love him; but I have no choice other than to say that I do. I only love one person and that's Phil Lester.

After all these years I still love that goofball. I miss him more than anything and Adrian knows it. So he beats me more to remind me that I'm his and his alone.

We are currently living in a torn up flat but today is the day we move to a new flat. I'm actually excited because it's across from a movie theater and park. I won't be able to go to them but I love watching the people pass by.

After Adrian woke up I made him breakfast and we finished packing just as the moving truck came by. Before I knew it I was organizing our new apartment and Adrian went to work at his new job at BBC radio.

to be honest i was curious to see who our new neighbors were but i knew i would never meet them, that's fine i mean, they couldn't be that important....right?