Free

You-
When I got into my flat I sighed looking around. All the pictures of Adrian were still there causing tears to sting my eyes. 

​​​​"I'm free... " I said in a whisper.  Collapsing to my knees dropped my face into my hands and just cried." I'm free. I'm finally free" 

I smiled through my tears as I thought of everything I will now be able to do. I can go outside, make friends, find work, and find love. 

Love....  That's what I want most. 

Getting up and taking one of the pictures showing Adrian and me smiling. Smirking I threw the picture hard against the wall laughing to myself as the glass shattered freeing myself from that small prison. I then started grabbing all our pictures and breaking them while laughing. 

I didn't even stop when Dan and Phil ran into the flat worried only to see me destroying all the pictures I could. 

They looked at me in shock and I could barely hear Dan say to Phil "she's completely bonkers" 

I jumped to get another picture off the wall but fell short. Growling I went to grab a knife only for Phil to tackle me to the ground and hug me tightly as tears flowed down my face.  
"I'm free, I'm fucking free" I said smiling looking up at him. 

"maybe you should come live with us for a couple days till you calm down" Dan said stepping forward. Both Phil and I looked up at him shocked. "it's better than staying here where you were shot and almost murdered" 

"I agree, come with us y/n. At least for a few days till you come to terms with what's happened" Phil said still holding me.  I could hear the excitement in his voice even though he tried to hide it. 

"y-yeah, alright" I said quietly and nodded 

"come on, let's go pack some of your clothes" Phil said standing up still having his arms around me. 

"uh I don't have many clothes" I said nervously "I have 7 outfits in all"  

Dan and Phil looked at each other only for Dan to say "you know what this means Philly" making Phil nod with a sneaky smile. 

"let's go shopping! " he said excited" let's go right now! Come on y/n!" 

​​​​​​" o-ok" I said nervously as they pulled me out the door. This will be the first time I go shopping in years and I was abit nervous. Let's see how this turns out. 

Looking at how they dress I can safely assume I'll either look like a satin worshiper or like a rainbow threw up on me. This should be fun