Shopping

As Dan and Phil dragged you into the cab you thought about how things have changed and how much luck you had to move from Manchester to London just like Phil. You smile to yourself as you sat next to Phil and looked out the window in awe as the buildings passed by. You could feel the boys watching your reaction but you didn't care. 

​​​​​​As you approached the shopping center you got excited and turned to Dan and Phil. "we're going there?!"  

They nodded as they looked at you abit sadly "you were never allowed to go to the shopping center?"  Phil asked worried. 

You shook your head and smiled happily "I wasn't allowed to leave the house, the last time I went shopping was with my parents, before... He... Took me" you said trying to find the right words.

Dan and Phil looked at each other sadly as the car was parked and you ran out excited to go inside. But the only thing you noticed was people whispering and pointing at you. You froze as you looked at them now feeling self conscious about the situation. 

You jumped as Dan and Phil put their arms on you but smiled as Dan said softly "don't worry about them y/n, you were pretty big  news while in the hospital" 

"alright... " you say quietly as Dan and Phil dragged you inside and Phil said proudly" time for you to look like a Satanic rainbow worshipper " he laughed 

You rolled your eyes now feeling more comfortable with the situation" oh great" you say sarcastically. 

For hours they pulled you from store to store having you try on everything from sun dresses to ripped jeans. All in all you had enough clothes to wear a different outfit a day for a month and the end you loved both boys even more