Broken

You laid on the floor staring at nothing. You felt defeated. It has been a month and nothing has changed, if anything people probably stopped looking for you. Your body felt as if it were shattered, your mind felt empty. Adrian had made sure you were sorry for what happened to his brother, and at this point, you wished he had killed you before the cops killed him. Then you wouldn't be here again, only worse.

You didn't move or even blink as the door opened and Adrian stepped in. He knelt infront of you and stroked y.our hair gently. You didn't even flinch as he stroked your cheek. You were too far gone this time, an empty body.

"You have almost learned your lesson my little pixie, but it shall be completed tomorrow. You better get your rest for the night, you will need it" He teased as he looked down at you. He ruffled your hair before leaving the room once again. You curled into a ball and cried as you thought about what he was gonna do.

-Dan and Phils pov-

Dan and Phil were once again at the police station, now a normal environment for them. The cop that was working on Y/Ns case was named Shye Winchester. He was a young cop, only about 25, but was very good at his job. He was nicer than the cop from before and seemed genuine in the help of finding y/n.

"We called you here because we found Adrian Hales, however, we do not know if y/n is with him or is.... well... dead" He said looking at the boys sadly "we haven't spotted y/n and we've had an officer spying outside the home for a couple hours while my other officers get ready to go in"

Dan and Phil looked at Shye, both looked defeated, even more so when they heard that their y/n could be dead. They felt their hearts pang as they looked at the officer, his dark brown eyes showed his sorrow for them, and his messy brown/black hair showed just how restless he has been from working on the case.

"We are leaving tomorrow morning to arrest Adrian, we will then bring him here for questioning. But I swear to you, I will find out what has happened to y/n no matter what" he promised. Something in Shyes' eyes told that he was completely serious, he would get them the answers no matter the cost.

Short quick chapter since this is the final one, the next few chapters will break off into different endings so you can pick your own path. Because these are the last ones, they will be much longer and they probably won't be out for maybe two weeks since I want to write each one before publishing them so you can have the ending at the same time. There will be 3 and then 2 bonus ones. so 5 different paths you can pick from. choose wisely~ ~Fallen Angel