bad dream

Xaviers pov-

I stayed awake all night keeping a close eye on Y/N. Last night when I found her the way I did, I felt like my heart my was gonna stop. My poor Y/N... I unpacked her bag into a few drawers I had left empty. I made up my mind, she shall stay with me till WE find an apartment. I'm never letting anything like last night happen to her again. I don't care if she protests, I am gonna protect her no matter what. However... once y/n wakes up, I should ask what those scars on her body are.

I gently ran my fingers against one of the scars. It read Phil Lester. Who was Phil? Why is his name on y/n? Why does she have others names on her? Why is Adrian crossed out?

Y/N's pov-

Running. I was running and screaming. All I could smell was that bitter iron scent and all I could taste was copper. 'I have to get away. I have to get away!' I couldn't remember who I was running from, all I knew was that I couldn't let them catch me. But I can't see. All around me is darkness! I can't see anything! What if I'm running towards them?! What if I'm running away from help?!

I stop and listen closely as I look around. Only darkness... My clothes are torn and my body is bleeding. My lip is split and my tongue and cheeks are raw and sore from biting them. I feel blood dripping down my forehead and brow threatening to turn my vision that crimson red.

I hear something in the darkness... a... voice? no... 2 voices... no... 3 maybe.... No, there are 4 voices calling to me. I turn towards them and I go to run to them but cry out in pain as I am no longer in shoes, the smooth floor is now covered in shattered glass. Infront of me stands 4 boys. Each one calling name.

"Y/N!" they call out reaching towards me.

I take another step forward, now able see their faces. Phil... Dan... Xavier......and.... Adrian. My eyes widen when I see him. He only smirks that damn smirk he always has towards me "my dear little kitty, did you really think you were rid of me~? I have only just begun to play with you" he chuckled and I shook my head taking a step back crying out as more glass embeds deeper into my feet.

I turn to Phil but his eyes are sad and dull. Not the vibrant blue I once knew "You left me Y/n"

"You left us" Dan said standing next to Phil

"How long till you leave me next?!" Xavier yelled at me. Pain clear in his eyes "You're lying to me! You should have told me the truth! When will you decide to leave my side and not give me a reason?"

"No!" I cry out dropping to my knees covering my ears as I hold my eyes shut. Glass digging deep into my legs, blood pouring down. All I hear is voices in my mind 'You left them. they loved you. they cared for you. you hurt them. you left them....'

"Stop! Get out of my head!" I yell tearing at my hair

I feel myself getting shook and someone calling out my name. When I open my eyes I am met with a terrified Xavier. My heart is beating fast, I am no longer in jagged glass, but soft white sheets. I look down at my hands to see my nails bloody and feel a sharp pain in my scalp.

"I-I'm sorry..." I cry burying my face in Xavier's chest.

I feel his arms wrap around me and I cry harder as memories of that night flood back. He caught me... he found out that I was lying... I have to tell him the truth about myself... I can't lose him.... I can't lose anyone else.