pain

THIS CHAPTER MAY BE TRIGGERING

It has been a few months since you got out of the hospital. You were trying to learn how to draw again, but you couldn't stop shaking everytime you held a pencil. You were in your room alone and after a few minutes you got angry and threw the pencil angrily letting out a small cry as you dropped your face into your hands and cried.

"Why?! The one thing I was good at and now it's gone!!" You said to your self an looked at yourself in the floor length mirror. standing up you took off your shirt and looked at your torso. Your fingers lightly tracing over the scars of names you wished were strangers. "Why me...." you said quietly as tears fell down your cheeks.

Without thinking you went onto your drawer and pulled out a box cutter you had from the move and studied the blade closely. You took a breath as you held it to the main name and slowly slid the blade across. Adrian

You were about to do another, but the door swung open to a smiling Dan holding his phone as he looked at the screen "Hey y/n! Phil and I wanted to know if you wan-" He stopped as he looked up at you. Your shirt off with a bloody blade in your hand as crimson dripped down your stomach. "What did you do?!" Dan yelled as he grabbed the blade and threw it away from you

"Y/N! Why?!" He cried out as he held your face making you look at him.

You just shook your head and cried " Because I want to forget! I dont want them near my body ever again... And now thy're part of me Dan... They raped me and now their names are forever on me" You said between cries

Dan just let out a breath and held you tightly to him swaying from side to side. "Well they're never touching you again y/n. Phil and I will make sure of that. These names, they do NOT mean that they own your body now. NO ONE owns your body except you, and you're the only one that has a say of who touches it. You are beautiful y/n. Crossing out the names will only hurt you more" Dan said softly as he grabbed a tissue and cleaned up the cut you made. It wasn't deep so it didn't take much for it to stop bleeding.

You looked up at Dan with tears in your eyes, not knowing what to say or what to feel. Without thinking you pulled his face to yours till your lips met. You closed your eyes and kissed him deeply and passionately. Your feelings over everything that has happened poured out into bliss as you felt his hands tangle in your hair.

You didn't know how much time had past but after a while you and Dan both slowly broke the kiss before looking at eachother with bright smiles. Dan gently brushed the hair from your cheek and kissed your forehead softly.

"You're truly beautiful y/n" he said softly

you blushed deeply as you looked up at him happily.

Before either of you could say anything else Phil burst into the room "Daaaaan what's taking so- What the hell?!"

Phils pov-

I stood in y/ns doorway, her and Dan stood in the middle of the room, y/n had her shirt off and was in Dans arms. I shook my head as I ran out of the room and into my own room where I locked my door.

'How could they?! Dan knows I'm in love with y/n and y/n knows that i'd do anything for her! I'v known her longer! She was my girlfriend first! so why is this happening...'

I covered my ears as I heard banging on the door and put on my headphones turning music up as loud as I could. I laid down in my bed and pulled the covers up over my head. I wish I could just escape....