Given Up

You give up

                He won

                        He always wins

        You let your arms fall to your sides as you felt everything in your mind snap. This was it. He had you and no one would find you this time. 

"My little pixie gonna behave?" Adrian asked smirking as he gripped your hair tightly yanking your head back so you can look up at him. You gave a small whimper an nodded as you looked at him scared. "good, because you already have too many punishments ahead of you"

        Upon finishing his sentence he yanked you beside him made you walk next to him. He let go of your hair when he heard a car coming and gripped your hand tightly.

"You better behave little pixie. I hope you still remember for to act" he warned as the car passed by only to slow to a stop and pulled over infront of you both. 

        A tall man got out of the drivers seat but stayed by the door. "Are you two lost?" he asked concerned.

        Adrian flashed his friendly smile at the man "No, we are just on a walk" he said sounding like a normal person. 

        The man looked over at me with concern "Honey, are you alright? You don't look too well" 

        You could feel Adrian tighten his grip on your hand and you gave your best smile just like you use to "I-I'm fine, just abit thirsty. My... husband forgot to bring the water" You said through a dry throat. You felt Adrians grip lessen and you relaxed more. 

"Oh, I have some water you can have. don't worry, we all forget things from time to time" the man chuckled going over to the trunk of his car. He had a case of water in the back and handed you both one. You smiled sweetly at him and muttered a 'thank you' "Of course, would you both like a ride to somewhere?" He offered 

"no thanks, we are fine walking, thank you though." Adrian answered 

"Well it's no problem, you both be safe, you never know who you may run into, heard that a guy escaped from prison last night. pretty dangerous guy infact so please be safe" the man said warningly and chuckled. Adrian gave a small chuckle and shook his head 

"Don't worry, we'll be safe. Right honey?" Adrian said looking over at me lovingly.

"r-right. thank you for your concern sir" you said with a bright smile and the man just nodded before leaving. 

When he was out of sight you opened the bottle of water and chugged it down as if you hadn't had anything to drink in weeks. Adrian looked at you amused before ruffling your hair.

"Good girl. Looks like you're my good little pixie one again" he said with a smirk 

You just looked down defeated and muttered "yes sir"

-back at the hotel-

"Y/n open the door, please" Phil said knocking for the hundredth time on the door. Xavier came back up with a key he got from the receptionist and opened the door. They all expected you to be in bed asleep or locked in the bathroom, but it was empty. The boys rushed around the room looking for any signs to where you could have gone. 

"g-guys" Phil said holding up your phone that was still on the nightstand. It had a few missed calls from the police, probably to warn you about Adrian.

"Her blanket is gone. The one I got her, it was here, I remember seeing it when we were in here last time" Dan said panicked. 

The boys immediately ran downstairs to the receptionist asking if they saw you leave that morning but they didn't see a thing. They sat in the lobby to talk about what could have happened when they heard a person yelling at the receptionist.

"What do you mean there's nothing you can do?! You can check your fucking cameras to see who stole my car!" A man yelled angrily.

"Sir.. Our cameras outside were broken a couple days ago. Kids threw rocks at them and now we have to wait for them to be replaced"

The man shook his head and that's when it hit Phil. He ran over to the desk "Wait! Can you check the ones in the lobby?!" he asked hopeful

They both looked at Phil like he was crazy "how the fuck is that supposed to help me find out who stole my car, it was there all day yesterday!" the man said annoyed.

"I-it won't, but it will help us find our friend. Please check, there's someone after her and we are afraid that he found her. Please" Phil pleaded, tears streamed down his face. 

"P-Phil? Are you alright?" he heard a soft voice ask from behind him.

Phil turned to see the face of the girl from the day before who he took pictures with. Phil just shook his head and dropped to his knees unable to control himself.

"Phil!" Dan yelled running to his side and hugged him tightly "Phil, it's alright, he didn't ind her, he couldn't have" 

"What's going on?" the girl asked as the man and receptionist looked at the boys in shock.

"She's gone... she can't be gone... we talked and she was happy to see us... she wouldn't have just left!" Phil said between cries. 

The girl just looked at them confused and looked at Dan for another explanation.

"Our... friend is missing. She means the world to us. Especially to Phil" Dan said sadly as he pulled out his phone showing her a picture of himself and you. 

The girls eyes lit up "wait! I saw her last night! This guy was carrying her out. and I saw them when I was coming back from a walk. She looked relaxed in his arms, even holding onto him so I didn't think anything of it. He put her in a car and took off" 

Phil sat up looking at her shocked "what did he look like?!"

"he was pretty tall, about Phils height, blonde hair, green eyes, not skinny, but not too buff either" she explained thinking back.

Phils eyes widened as he looked at Dan and they both said in unison "Adrian!"