safe

You just watched as he raised the blade over his head ready to plunge it into your heart. All you could do was think of Dan and Phil and their smiles as you readied yourself to take your last breath.

You closed your eyes waiting for the pain... POP POP POP POP

You heard several gunshots go off... But you didn't feel any new pain.

Weakly you opened your eyes to see Ivan with a shot in his head and a few in his chest before he dropped the knife and fell to the ground. You gave out a small cry of relief as you saw police men rush into the room talking into their radios, but you couldn't understand any of it. Men rushed around you taking the chains off as others surveyed the area.

Paramedics hurried to your side putting you on an all familiar gurney and wheeled you out. You were only able to keep your eyes open long enough to see police tackle a girl holding a gun in the grass before you passed out with a small smile on your sore lips.

Dan and Phil rushed out of the car when they saw you and ran to your side crying as they looked at you.

Their eyes focused on your hands... Your poor hands that still had screw drivers pierced through. A terrible thing for any artist to feel is their hands being unable to work. All they could think about was the possibility of you not being able to ever draw again.

The paramedics allowed the boys to ride in the back with you on the way to emergency. Meanwhile they wrapped the wounds on your torso and did their best to stop as much as the bleeding as they could.

Dan and Phil listened as the two medics talked to eachother, not looking pleased at all. "Crushed windpipe... possible fracture to the spinal cord... broken ribs...." they couldn't listen anymore and held onto eachother tightly.

At the hospital they were not allowed to follow and were made to sit in the waiting room for news. They waited for hours, watching people come and go, good news and bad news being told to different families praying theyd be one of the lucky ones.

After what seemed like a decade a doctor came up to the boys and sat down infront of them with a sigh. "Now... As you saw, Y/n acquired punctures to the palms of both her hands and a few.... gashes to her torso region. Now, during x-rays we found broken ribs as well as a small crack in the back of her skull. She was also deprived of water and food while held, but luckily she wasn't there for too long. Now, good news, her hand nerves were unharmed for the most part, but she will have trouble with a few things at first such as writing and holding certain objects. She will need help with tasks for a while, but all in all she is a strong girl and is reacting perfectly to the treatments. She will be just fine boys" she said with a smile and squeezed our hands as she stood up "You both can come see her if you like, she is awake and is eating right now"

Dan and Phil smiled brightly as they followed the doctor to your room and ran to you immediately and hugged you, both careful.

You held onto the boys tightly as tears ran down your face "I can't believe i'm here... I was so scared that I'd never see either of you again" you cried as you held tightly to their shirts.

The boys were happy to have their y/n back.