back to us

No one's pov-

Phil looked at dan in shock and shot up with a bright smile "you do?! Where is she?! Let's go find her!"

Dan gave Phil a sad smile "well... kinda. I got a call from y/ns phone, someone found it in a park Phil. Shes sending me an address so we can go pick it up" he said sadly putting his arm around Phil. Phils face fell in sadness and worry "dan... do you think that maybe she...."

"No! she couldnt have. she probably just dropped it" he said hopefully not wanting to think anything bad could happen to y/n again.

Before Phil could say anything Dans phone went off indicating he got a text. "ready to go?" he asked phil getting up. who just nodded "lets go" Phil said with a sad smile.

Xaviers pov-

That story... This poor girl... how could one person go through so much and still smile? I swear i'll protect her, no matter what, i'll protect her. I held y/n against my chest cradling her.

"I swear, I'll never hurt you or leave your side y/n" I said softly lifting her head up to look into her beautiful e/c eyes. She was beautiful, sweet, selfless, even reckless, but... that's what makes her special.

I looked at her face as if seeing her for the first time. her cheeks and nose were rosey from crying and her eyes were slightly red, but she still looked beautiful. Without realizing I had leaned down an kissed her softly.

your pov-

I looked up at Xavier as he studied my face with a soft expression. his thumb genlty touching my lips before he leaned down kissing me. I tensed at first but then melted into the kiss. His lips were soft and he was gentle. I could feel my body go warm. When he pulled away I could feel my face go red as I looked up at him shocked.

He just gave a small chuckle as he pulled my head to his chest hugging me close. I felt him kiss the top of my head and I relaxed as I listened to his heartbeat. 'maybe... this is where I'm supposed to be' i thought to myself as I slowly drifted to sleep in his arms