The Fight

Your pov

"I don't see why you're so angry, so I forgot about our date. What's the big deal?" Phil whined

"the big deal is that it's our anniversary Phil! And not to mention my birthday!" I yelled, I was hurt that Phil forgot the one date that I cared about most and left me in the rain waiting for him while he played video games an made videos.

"y/n I'm sorry!" he said trying to hug me but I stepped away.

"its too late Phil, I'm done. Goodbye" I said turning away an walking into the streets, leaving Phil heartbroken.

After walking for half an hour a car pulled up next to me an a guy about 2 years older than me stepped out. He was tall with blonde hair and green eyes. "hey do you need help? Are you lost?"

"no I'm fine" I said a little more rude than I meant to. I didn't think it mattered though until my arm was grabbed an I was slammed into a car door.

"hey that's no way to talk to anyone that was trying to be polite to you bitch" he growled as he gripped my neck

"i-I'm sorry, please let me go" I begged, all I wanted was to wake up in phils arms but somehow I knew that I wasn't ever gonna feel phils arms around me again.

"I'm sorry" he mocked an laughed "not as sorry as you're gonna be, you're mine from now on and you are never leaving my side" he said throwing me in the back seat of his.car.

all I could do was watch as he drove away an cry silently as I thought of how easily this would have been avoided if i had just forgiven phil.