Artist

After a while you got up to find Phil framing the picture you drew. He put it away wrapped in bubble wrap and into a box full of other pictures. He was so giddy like a child it made your heart flutter. Just then Dan cleared his throat an turned to you "well Im gonna go get us some pizza. Any preferences y/n?" he asked 

"uh just (favorite toppings) is fine" you said nervously and he nodded before leaving. 

As soon as he was gone Phil turned to you seriously "he wants you, doesn't he y/n?" he asked sadly "IV never seen him look at anyone like that before.... Not even me" "Phil i-" "no y/n! He can't have you! You're mine" he yelled an hugged you tightly like a child to their mother "I can't lose you again. I may have loved Dan, but what I feel for you is so different... It's so much more" he said looking into your eyes. "I love you y/n, Iv never stopped loving you even when you left" his deep blue eyes stared into yours he looked sad and lost. 

"Phil... I... I can't take you from him or him from you. I love you, and then I love him. I don't know what I want. All I know is that you two together is whats best" you said softly as tears ran down your face "please Phil. Stay with Dan till I... Till we can figure something out" you say gently wiping a tear from his cheek "please, for me" 

Phil looked heart broken but nodded. He knew that would be best till you could figure out what to do. You were hidden away for 5 years and suddenly two boys are throwing themselves at you. He understands that he and Dan need to calm down before you snap and leave them both. 

You two just stood there hugging till Dan came back. He barged in with two large pizzas and a bag from a store. You and Phil jumped apart as you heard the door slam shut and looked at Dan who had a bright smile. 

"Dan who did you murder" Phil asked jokingly and Dan just chuckled an rolled his eyes. 

"no one... Yet. I actually got something for y/n" he said handing you the bag. You hesitated before taking it and looked inside to find a sketchbook(one above) and a bunch of pencils and pens. Your eyes widened an you screamed "thank you" before jumping on Dan with a big hug. 

Dan's face flushed red and Phil looked at you both abit sadly and jealous. "w-well that's great, you can draw more y/n" he said forcing a smile. 

Phil felt like he was never going to be as good as Dan at making you that happy. But he's determined to try. 

Dan was surprised by how you reacted and was glad he decided to get you these. Your face lighting up like a small child was worth it. He felt like he was one step closer to winning your heart