Explanation

Phil and I stood there in complete shock as Dan looked at us in shock. Before we could say anything he shook his head and ran back inside. 

Phil let me go and was about to run after but I grabbed onto his arm and looked at him sadly "Phil, I'm sorry. I- I should have guessed. Let me go talk to him after all I'm the one that kissed you"  I said 

I felt so bad, I don't know what came over me to make me kiss Phil. Phil just nodded and we walked inside.  He pointed me to his room and i knocked softly. 

"Go away Phil" I heard him yell. I could tell from his voice he was crying. 

"I-it's not Phil, please let me come in and explain! " I said softly looking down. Suddenly the door swung open

" you're worse! You can fucking leave the building! You brake Phils heart which I took almost 5 years to fix just to go with some abusive dick" he said angrily making me back up against the wall of the hallway

I looked at him sadly and a bit scared "p-please let me come in and explain, I didn't leave him for that guy, I was forced"  

Dan looked at me for a second before sighing "20 minutes"  he said going back into his room waiting for me to go in before locking the door

He sat on his bed grabbing a beer and taking a huge drink of it.  "explain"  

I sighed as I sat in an office chair across from him "when I left Phil that guy you saved me from offered me a ride which I denied, but he grabbed my throat shoving me into his car. For 5 years that guy kept me locked up, I barely ate anything, I didn't have any freedom. I couldn't even say anything other than yes sir and I love you. But each time I said I loved him I thought about Phil, i thought about the day I would see him again and I could be with him." I swallowed a lump in my throat now just looking at my hands. This was the first time I explained my side of the story to anyone, I didn't even say a word to the cops.  "but now I see that I lost my chance, Phil isn't mine anymore.  He's yours, and I see that I'm just a problem for you so I'm going to pack up my things and leave"  I said looking up at Dan as I got up "I'm sorry for any trouble I caused you, please just... Take care of Phil" 

Dan's pov

I looked at this girl shocked. I was wrong, she's not a wolf, she's an injured bird. She's a poor girl that has been robbed of her freedom and life for five years. 

All my anger towards her melted away. She was now beautiful, she was a pure soul. I quickly got up and hugged her tight sad that I judged her

"don't leave, you're welcome here. I'm so sorry for being harsh. All this time I thought you left Phil, hurting him badly and not caring. I'm sorry for judging you" I told her. 

I looked down at her, much much shorter than me, her e/c eyes filled with sadness. Without thinking I kissed her deeply on the lips. 

When I pulled away she looked up at me in complete shock. We were both shocked by my actions.

"i-I'm sorry" I told her "but now I see you, and I may just be able to fall for you. So now I guess maybe Phil and I are competing for you because I doubt he wants to share"  

Smirking at y/ns shock at my words I pushed her out of my room before closing the door 'this shall be interesting, at first I hated her but after a quick chat I find myself falling for her. I wonder who she'll pick, someone old or someone new"