Iv Seen You Before...

Its been a few months with the boys and everything seemed normal. They both kept flirting with you, but you still haven't decided who to go with. You didn't want to tear them apart with your selfish decision. You all have been great and you have been drawing happily. You listen to music all day while you draw and the boys enjoy watching you. Phil says your like a child when you concentrate cause you are constantly changing your mind and talking to yourself. Dan says you're amusing like a real artist because one minute youll have a few lines and the next it will be a full drawing. You amazed them both.

You had just woken up and it was 7 in the morning. neither of the boys were awake and you couldn't go back to sleep. After a few minutes you decided to get up and get dressed in shorts and a tank top. You grabbed a phone the boys got you and put in your headphones with the music playing loud and left. You didn't live too far from a park and decided to job abit. You were lost in the music as you went around a few times and stopped by the playground. Sitting down you watched the children play as the wind picked up. You barely noticed a man sit next to you till he spoke "Excuse me? You're y/n, right?" he asked with a smile

"uh yes?" you said hesitantly taking out your headphones.

"It's a pleasure to meet the girl that everyone is talking about. You were all over the news" he said "I'm so glad you're ok, you look like you're doing just fine. My name is Ivan" he held out his hand for you to shake and you did still nervous

"Y-yeah. I'm still healing, but I'm doing alright" you said looking at his features. He had dark brown hair, bright green eyes, and was pretty fit. He was handsome for sure, but you couldn't help but feel like you know him from somewhere. "I'm sorry, but have we ever met before?" you asked as you got an unsettling feeling in your stomach and stood up. Every part of you wanted to run but you had to know who he was.

"No, first time" he said standing with you. He took a step towards you with a smile and that's when it clicked. He was Adrian's older brother.

Once you put it together you save a weak smile an stepped back nervously and frightened "I-I'm sorry, but i should get going. M-my flatmates are waiting for me at home" you said as you took another step away from him holding your phone behind you and dialing Dan.

~Dan's pov~

I woke up to my phone ringing next to me. the loud sound echoing through the room. I looked to see it was y/n. 'Y//? Isn't she in her room? why is she calling?' I thought as I answered and heard her and another voice.

"Oh come on, just stay and chat for abit. They can wait just a few minutes" I heard a guys voice say. he sounded... off. 'Who is that? Where is my y/n?' I thought as I put it on speaker and got up changing as fast as I can.

"I-I can't, sorry. I really have to go. M-my boyfriend is probably worried by now. I wasn't supposed to be here at the park for this long" I heard y/n say. I could hear the fer in her voice as she spoke. I could see in my head her scared face as she shook. 'The park! she must have gone running this morning' I put on my shoes as fast as I could as I hopped over to my door.

I could hear y/ns steps as she walked away from the man. Her pace was fast but I could hear feet just behind her. "Y/n!" I called into the phone

"Dan, I'm at the park, I need you and Phil to meet me as fast you-" she stopped. bang. clack. clack clack. I heard the phone as it fell to the ground and called out "Y/N!?" I ran out the door but could hear y/n struggling.

"You should have been more cautious my lil y/n" I heard the man from before growl "Now... He did always say you could get away but you'd never be free. I'm just keeping the promise for him" 

I ran as fast as I could to the park but when I got there I saw no one. I looked around and tried calling y/s phone. I heard it ring but then an echo. I put my phone down and heard the ringing a couple feet from me. I looked around and found Y/ns phone on the ground. My face on the cracked screen as it continued to ring.

I picked it up and put it in my pocket before I ran around the park calling out Y/Ns name till my lungs were about to give out.

"No. No. No! I can't lose you!" I yelled angrily an ran back home. I called the police and alerted them what had happened. They set out an alert to be looking for her. When I got home Phil was looking at the TV in horror and he turned to me with tears in his eyes

"Please tell me this isn't real! I can't lose her again! I just can't..." Tears streamed down his face as he ran into his room and locked the door.

How could this have happened? Why? Why to Y/n? she was free. She was loved! We loved her!

... I love her. And I'm getting her back no matter what.