Heard A Scream

When Adrian got home he was happy to see all the boxes were unpacked an the flat was clean. Also dinner was made an his favorite movie was playing.

"you did good sweetie" he said patting my head.

"thank you sir" I answered quietly looking down. Before I knew it i was on the floor with a stinging on my cheek an the taste of blood in my mouth

"you know i hate when you mumble" Adrian growled an stepped toward me. But before he could do anything there was a knock at our door making him sigh "go answer the door" he demanded

I got up nodding an went to the door. i straightened out my outfit an opened the door to find 2 men standing outside. One had dark brown hair with brown eyes an the other had black hair with piercing blue eyes. The second one looked so familiar but i couldn't figure out why until he spoke.

"hello, I'm Phil and this is Dan. We live across the hall and we just wanted to say welcome to our building"

"ph-Phil? Phil Lester?" i asked shakily

"oh so you're a fan of my YouTube channel!" he said excitingly.

"actually i- uh yeah i-I'm a huge fan of it" i said faking a smile "I'm y/n"

As soon as i said my name Phils face dropped an he just stared at me. Suddenly i felt a presence behind me an the door was yanked open.

"I'm sorry but we must be going, my dear little y/n an i have some business we need to finish" Adrian said gripping my arm tightly

"oh um, ok well it was nice meeting you, goodbye" Dan said pulling on Phil's hand which i just noticed he was holding.

"bye" me an Adrian said as he slammed the door shut. He grabbed my hair an dragged me back to the front room where he shoved me to the ground.

"what the fuck was that about!?" he yelled an kicked me

"n-nothing" i said as i whimpered

"oh really? You think i didn't notice the way you two were looking at each other?" he said kicking me again before walking off into our room.

I watched him go in but didn't dare move as i was afraid to be punished even more. When he came out he held a handgun and pointed it at me causing me to scream. But he quickly shoved a pillow over my mouth causing my screams to muffle

"i told you when i first got you that you are never going to leave me, this way you won't be tempted to" Adrian growled as he cocked the gun

I struggled from under him trying to get loose in any way i could but he was too heavy. All i could do was look from the barrel of the gun to his deep green eyes in fear.

As soon as i gave up hope the door to our flat was busted open making Adrian jump an shoot the gun. But instead of shooting my head it hit my chest.

Adrian was then tackled to the ground an I was picked up. When I looked towards Adrian I saw brown hair an a monochrome shirt.

When I looked up I saw deep blue eyes an long black hair. It was then i knew before i passed out, i was finally where I wanted to be.

In the arms of Phil Lester.