Part 4: The badge and burden

(First off thank you for the people who read and vote on this story I really appreciate you guys for your support thanks guys)

Ruby POV

I woke up and got dressed then woke up Yang and Blake as they both got ready then I notice Weiss and (Y/n) still asleep.

I walked right beside the bed before blowing a whistle I got from my pocket then Weiss yawned then stretched her arms then looked down at a sleeping (Y/n) before smiling.

Then I blew the whistle waking up (Y/n) and making the both of them fall off the bed

Weiss: "Gah!" She screamed falling on top of (Y/n).

Ruby: "Goooood morning Team Rwby!" She says clearly excited.

(Y/n): "What!? Where?" He said before looking everywhere then at Weiss who was still on top of him in a very suggestive position.

(Y/n) POV

Me: "What!?Where?" I say as I look around and looked up and saw a blushing heiress sitting on my waist then I decided to mess with Weiss.

Me:*smirking* "Jeez, Weiss at least take me to dinner first" I joked.

Then she quickly stood up, dusting herself off before replying with a red face.

Weiss: "like I'd ever go on a date with you! But you are handsome, You dolt" she whispered the last part turning around with her arms crossed with her nose pointed up then I grin.

Me:*grins* "What Was that Snow White?" I ask mockingly.

Weiss: "N-nothing, ruby what in the world is wrong with you" she replied.

Ruby: "Now that you two are awake we can officially begin our first order of business" she say with her hands on her hips

Weiss: "Excuse me?" She asked her teammates.

Yang: "Decorating!" Yang said holding a bunch of items.

Weiss: "What?" Still confused.

Blake: "We still have to unpack" then Blake's suit case falls open "And clean" she added.
Ruby then blows a whistle in front of Weiss making her fall over again.

Me:*pointing to door* "I'll just go wait in the hall" I said walking out of the room and into the hallway and waited a few minutes, then hearing the sounds of construction before I knock on the door.

Me:*knocking on door* "You ladies Alright in here?" I ask walking through the door then saw the most unstable looking bunk beds.

Me: "Um, those don't look very safe" after I say this one of the beds let's out an ominous long creak.

Yang: "Their perfectly fine" she says as another creak comes from the bed "Mostly fine" she added.

Me:*putting on armor* "Yeah sure Yang and I'm a wizard" I say with sarcasm in my voice.

Yang: "Aww, did ya have to get dressed I like it more if you were to go pantsless~" as she trying to act seductively.

Me: "Okaaay, whatever you say babe" I causally say to her as she looked like she would pass out if her face got any redder.

Me: "So Ruby as leader what's our next order of business?" I asked the black and red haired girl.

She looks at the schedule

Ruby: "We have a few classes together today at 9 we've gotta be-"

I cut her off.

Me: "Did you say 9 o'clock?" I said looking at a nearby clock.