Chapter 23 - Lemon

"Sesshomaru?"
"Yes?"
She sat up and focused on his eyes. "Make love to me."

He was surprised by how forward she was but he didn't show it on his face. There was a time he had visited her in the future world and he had wished to make love to her then. But he had to keep himself under control at that time. Now, they were in their own home. And there was no better way for two lovers to consummate their first night in their own bedroom.

Lyra's eyes watched him as she bit her lower lip in desperation. Sesshomaru had only been silent for a few seconds but that was simply a few seconds too long. She was slowly becoming needy as she began to untie her kimono and let it fall off her shoulders to reveal her naked body to him. Her core had already become moist, aching for him to take her again. The way her body writhed for him, her arms wrapping around his neck as she kissed his mouth with a burning desire and pressing her breasts against his chest.

Sesshomaru wished for it just as much as her, instantly matching the messy yet passionate movement of her lips. Clutching onto the hair on the back of her head, he gave in to her desires as she began to grind her hips against him causing his member to grow hard. He pulled her head back, causing her to gasp and look at him through lustful eyes, her breathing heavy. He narrowed his eyes a little, his pure dominance forcing her to keep contact with his eyes. Lyra wasn't brave enough to look away. Sesshomaru gripped her hair tighter, tilting her head back slightly before he buried his face in her neck. Slowly, he licked from her collar bone, up to along her jaw and to the base of her ear.

"Are you ready, my beloved?"

A shaky breath left her slightly parted lips as she closed her eyes. "Yes..." she whispered.
He pushed her head forward. "Look at me," he commanded. She opened her eyes to meet his strong gaze. "Note that I will not go easy on you this time."
She gulped. "I understand."

Sesshomaru closed his eyes and smirked.  Before she knew it, Lyra was down on her back. He had pushed her onto the bed as he rid himself of the hakama trousers. She couldn't take her eyes off his godlike form, her cheeks burning red as she gazed at his sheer size. She didn't even know how her body had adjusted to him when they first made love. Subconsciously, she bit her lower lip in a seductive manner, falling deeper into her lust for him.

He could tell she was desperate. The bite of her lip,  the way her body writhed, her breasts rising and falling with each heavy breath. And the way her knees were up, her legs closed but he could see one of her hands playing with herself as she watched him.

"So impatient."
She pouted softly. "You are making me wait," she breathed out bringing her other hand up to rake through her hair. "My body and soul yearns for you, my love. Too much time has passed since the first and only time we made love. Allow me to be a little impatient."

Sesshomaru got down to his knees before taking hold of the hand between her legs. Grabbing her wrist, he pulled her back up and observed her fingers. Each finger was coated by her sweet liquids of lust. She blushed deeply and averted his gaze as he looked at her face.

"I shall not make you wait much longer," he spoke smoothly.

Lyra then felt his tongue licking the liquid off her fingers, the sensation only adding to the tingle in her core. She looked at him again, watching his mouth and tongue lap up every drop. It was just too much. She needed him. Leaning forward, she pushed her own tongue between her fingers to meet his. He let go of her hand as their mouths crashed together, their tongues battling as their saliva mixed.

As the kiss grew hotter, Sesshomaru gripped onto her waist and pulled her forward onto his thighs. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she could feel him position the head of his erect member to her entrance. Before she could even prepare herself, he thrust himself into her begging entrance. Lyra broke away from the kiss and screamed from the pain as the orifice was suddenly stretched to accommodate him. Her hands went to his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin as she threw her head back. Her body instantly reacted on its own to get away from the pain. Kicking her legs, she tried to stand but Sesshomaru kept his arm taught around her waist to keep her still.