13

I had just woken up I was asleep for two hours. I see Cameron taking a picture of me "Hey why you taking pictures of me?" "Because you look so peaceful and beautiful when your asleep" "No I bet I look like a dog" I said look at him smiling. Gray and Haley weren't in the living room and E and Ally weren't either. "Where did Haley and Gray go?" "Oh there in Haley's room" "ok, what about E and Ally?" "They left, there going out for dinner" "So why didn't you go with Haley and Gray to her room?" I questioned as he played with my hair. "I didn't want to leave you and they want some alone time if you get what I mean" "oh ok" I said laughing. I got up from his lap, let's just say my hair was a mess. I tried putting my hair in a ponytail but I was to lazy to do it "Let me do it for you beautiful" aww he's so cute and he called me beautiful "Ok thanks" I said blushing. He put my hair in a ponytail and it looks perfect. I walked over to Haley's room and knocked on the door. "Can we come in?" "Yea come in." I open the door and see Them in the covers holding hands. "What you guys doing?" I asked as Cameron was behind me putting his arms over me "Just talking" she said giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Ok well if you need anything well in my room" I said waking out with holding Cameron's hand. We talked to my room and I jumped on to my bed and so did he. " So what you want to do?" He asked me as he put his hand on my leg "Let's talk, I want to get to know you better" as I hold his hand. We start taking about stuff and laughing of dumb stuff we do. He's an amazing guy and very funny. There isn't ever a time when he's not making me laugh. I was getting a little cold so we went into my covers. He was playing with hair as I was stroking his arm. When ever he talks to me I always look into his eyes and he looks into mines. We kept getting closer to each in the bed. Then he caresses my cheek, looks into my eyes "Your so beautiful" and kisses me, I kiss him back. Wow he kisses good. I look into his eye and give him a big smile while blushing. He pulled me close and held me tight. My head was against his chest I could hear his heart beat. He keep giving me kisses on my head. He made me feel so special and he was special to me. We kept talking and talking for hours, glad we talked for so long I got to know him better. "I'm a little tired Cam" "ok well I'll grab my stuff so you can go to bed now" "No I want you stay please" I said giving him my cute little please face "Alright, do you having I change into?" "Yea Gray might have something go ask him while I change" "Be right back" as he left my room. I had changed into some cute pjs. Then Cameron walks into my room "Wow you looks beautiful" "Thanks" I said blushing. Wow I don't even care he's wearing Grays pjs but he looks so hot in those. "You looks so cute in that" as I grabbed his hand to take him to my bed. We hopped into bed as he pulled me close to hold me. "Goodnight Cam" I said looking up at his smiling "Goodnight Rose" he said as he gave me a kiss the cheek. I look back at him and give him a kiss on the lips, he kissed me back. As he ran his fingers through my hair I fall asleep. He's so good to putting me to bed and it's so simple. "Goodnight beautiful" he whispers to me "Goodnight Cam" whispering back.