02

*Next day* *Sam's POV*
I was getting my camera's ready for the photoshoot that I have with Hannah and Haley tomorrow. I heard a knock on my door "Its E&G" "It's open" I yelled back. "Sup man , whatcha doing tomorrow?" Ethan asked while they walked in. "Well I have a beach photoshoot with Hannah and Haley tomorrow" I told him as I packed the water camera. " Wait wait wait Hannah Williams one of your models??" Ethan asked smiling. "Yea ,why??" I questioned. "Can me and Gray go with you , I've seen her on your Instagram before, she's so beautiful and seem's like a very special girl to know " Ethan said with excitement as Gray checked Hannah's and Haley's Instagram out. "Sure let me just text her let her know" I told the twins.
*Hannah's POV*
Me and Haley were watching a funny movie since we had nothing else to do. Then I get a text from Sam saying "Sup Hannah, is it fine that my friends Ethan and Grayson Dolan tag along in the photoshoot?" I texted back saying "Yea that's fine the more people the better" I told Haley who was tagging along. "Good guys are tagging along, probably you'll like one of them and finally get a guy to talk to" she said smiling."I don't think so Haley maybe next time"I said still watching the movie.

Still short sorry. Comment down below and leave a vote. Share to your friends.