28

I keep waking up in the middle of the night cause I didn't feel safe. When it was finally morning I got up and laid in my parents bed since my mom was home. We would talk and talk about the stuff she's missed and the whole Cameron situation. My dad could finally come home today which was the timing since we leave first thing tomorrow. Me and mom only went to the hospital to pick up my dad. I went up to his room to get him while my mom was signing him out. "I told you" my dad whispers "what?" I asked curious "About that Cameron guy" he smirked "yea you were" looking the other way "I don't care if this Ethan guy has a girlfriend I know you guys are perfect so went you go home tomorrow go and get him" "um I don't know dad" "trust me" holding my hand. Was he right? I don't know. We drove home and grab food on the way back. "Were home and we have food" I yelled "Food!! Coming" they came running down the stairs. Since my dad is suppose to rest we decided to watch movies all day. I didn't care what we did only thing that mattered was to be with my dad. When I was little me and my dad would love the movie beauty and the beast and role play the movie all the time. We played the movie and I see my dad crying. "Dad why are you crying?" Rubbing his arm "This movie gives so many memories and your all grown up now I want you to still be my little baby" he cried "Aw dad I will always be your little baby I love you" I started to cry too "And Haley your like my daughter and your all grown up too" "Aw Mike I love you" a tear fell down her face "You can call me dad and I love both of you girls" holding us tight. My mom and Gray had water in there eyes. "Group hug" my dad yelled. Everyone went in. This is what I needed to help me at the moment. I didn't want to tell my parents about what happen at the party cause I didn't want them to worry they have bigger worries. I'm just glad they haven't noticed the bruises on my arms. I felt like a potato today cause we were on the couch all day. It was getting late so we were starting to fall asleep. I went up to my room to start packing before I went to bed. I have a lot of thing running through my mind about Ethan. Should I tell him how I feel? Or not? I'm so confused. Once I finished packing I had finally made my decision of what to do. I am.............