47

Luckily we didn't have to worry about them for any bit. The rest of our trip was amazing. I couldn't have asked for an amazing boyfriend.
*5 years later*
Haley and Grayson are happy and living on there own now. And yes we are neighbors. Also they have a 1 Years little boy named mike. He was the cutest ever. Ethan and I are the happiest to be together. But we have some news to tell Grayson and haley since we've been hiding it from them for 6 months. IM PREGNANT! We are having a baby girl and we are naming her Millie. When we told them there eyes were filled with happiness. Our lives are starting to begin together. Today Ethan told me to get ready for our anniversary. So I get ready and we head on out. You can see my bump. Once we have dinner and desert Ethan said he had a surprise for me. He tells me to put a blindfold on so I can't see where we are going. The drive wasn't long at all. We get out of the car and he helps me out. The floor was uneven and my heels kept going down. I felt going through a fence. "Ethan where are we? Can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked "Not yet" I felt him smile. I take it off and see "Merry me?" In lights. My eyes start to tear up and Ethan walks up to me and goes down on one knee. He says a long paragraph on how much he loves me. I crying. "...... so Hannah rose Williams will you do me the honor by marrying my crazy self?" He says with a bright smile. "Yes yes yes yes millions times yes" I say nodding and grabbing his face and kiss him. He slides the ring on my finger and my jaw drops. "Ethan it's beautiful thank you" I kiss him "no thank you" he said kissing me and rubbing my belly. We hang by the beach a while then head home. I couldn't have asked for a better life with my soul mate, my best friend, my lover. I love you Ethan Grant Dolan.

the end. I already wrote the story so that's how it was done so fast:) hope you liked it and leave it a vote