04

*Hannah's POV*
Me and Haley were running to the beach, then I see Sam with his friends. "Were here" I said trying to catch my breathe. "Well this is Grayson and this is Ethan there twin brothers" Sam said as he introduced them to me and Haley . Even though there twins there was something about Ethan that caught my attention. "E&G this is Hannah and Haley" "Hi" we both said smiling. "Grayson's hot" Haley whispered to me. "We just met them chill"I whispered back. Sam was setting his camera's up so why not get to know the guys. "So where you guys from?" I asked with a cute smile. "Were from New Jersey" Grayson said confidence whiling looking at Haley. "Where you girls from?" Ethan asked with a big smile on his face. His smile is so beautiful his smile is one in a million. "We both are from Florida but we moved here 3 years ago cause we would get bullied etc." I said looking at the ground. "Why would any want to bullied such beautiful,nice and confident girls like you?" He said with so much care. "We don't know it's been like that since we started high school together" Haley said. "Well there lost and stupid for bullying you girls" he said giving me a hug. That was the best hug I've had in a long time. There's something special about him that I like. I could tell Haley and Grayson were hitting it off real quick. "So what's your story, why'd you move here from New Jersey?" I said staring into his eyes. "We practically have the same reason as you why we moved here from Jersey" he said smiling. "No way, well it's there lost too, I swear people can be just plain rude most of the time I hate it" I said looking at E&G. "Ready let's get ready to take some pics" Sam said as yelled for us to come over. We took some pictures is our outfits then some solos and then some with each other. Not going to lie but we looked boom in these pictures. "You guys get in water already, were going to change in our bathing suits we'll be fast" I yelled to them as we ran to bathroom. "I see you and Gray are getting along pretty well?" I said laughing. "Yea, he so sweet and kind and such a gentleman and more he's like a rare in a guy" she said blushing. "Enough about me, I see that you and Ethan are hitting it off really well, I saw that little moment you guys had looking into each other's eyes" she said exited. "Yea I like him but only as a friend only, I bet he has a girlfriend already like no amazing guy like that is just sitting around waiting for a girl like me" I said as I put my bottoms on.
*Sam's POV*
"So I see that you and Haley are kicking it off pretty well, right Grayson?" Sam said smirking. "I hope so she's such an amazing,caring,loving, and beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life, hope she likes me too" he said with a big smile on his face. "What about you Ethan I see you flirting and getting along with Hannah?" Sam said raising his eyebrows. "Yea I like her a lot, she's the most beautiful,confident,strong,independent girl in the world no words can describe how amazing she is" Ethan said smiling to the sky with hand on his heart.